24 Mar 13
South-East Queensland is very busy in the midst of the holidays and festivals! Noosa has already had the Surfing Festival, Easter is coming up next weekend over the school holidays, and then we have the Noosa Food and Wine Festival following. It does not slow down for us! Why don’t you come and join the action? Noosa welcomes all of our visitors and invites all to experience the famous lifestyle if you have not already done so!
If you think that you can’t have a Noosa holiday on a budget, you are wrong! We have clean accommodation starting from around $80 a night in low season which is fully self-contained, walking distance to Hastings Street and the beach! And you can still wine and dine here on a budget - our restaurants love attracting new customers with great specials. As we all know – it’s all about word of mouth! Experience it yourself.
Have you ever wanted to try stand up paddle boarding? Watching people with the paddles on main beach and the river makes it look like great fun! The companies who run this activity are always located around Hastings Street. If you’re just walking around we’re sure you’ll run into them! If the sports aren’t your thing and you would rather be shopping you’ve come to the right area. Noosa’s Hastings Street is full of boutique shops like Paris Mode, Laila on Hastings Street (have you seen their gorgeous handbag collection?!), Isabella’s and many, many more. The selection of designer clothes along street is amazing. We have Frangipani, Toscani, Hugo Boss plus lots more. You can spend all day here looking at the shops (and possibly buying), having lunch (we’ve heard La Vida is great for long lunches), and swimming and sun-baking. Don’t forget the beach umbrella!
If you have a bit of time to spend on the coast have a look at the local markets around such as the Farmers markets, Eumundi markets, Noosa harbour Tewantin markets and Yandina markets. The Noosa farmers markets’ even has a published book that you can find in the bookshops. These markets are so popular you’ll find that lots of our restaurants serve the fresh produce in their dishes, as mentioned on the menus!
Noosa always has plenty to do here as well as being the perfect place to unwind. We look forward to seeing you here soon!
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Latest News & Events
- 19 Jun 17
- There is always a Festival of some sort happening in Noosa and June is no exception with the NOOSA FESTIVAL OF WATER happening... read more
- 15 May 17
- NOOSA MARKETS! Do you enjoy a lazy stroll through the usual Sunday markets? Well Noosa is the place for you! We... read more
- 09 May 17
- Noosa's Most Famous Mountain. Have you ever driven around Noosa or been down on the Noosa River or perhaps playing with... read more
- 28 Apr 17
- Calling all Golfers There are four golf courses in Noosa with at least another dozen within a 45 minute drive from... read more