10 Jan 13
Now that Christmas and New Year have just passed, we can welcome Australia Day on the 26th of January 2013 meaning a LONG WEEKEND!
We have holiday accommodation options available at the moment that will accept 3 nights over this long weekend, so you better get in quick! Hastings Street gets crowded with patriotic Aussies driving around with flags on their cars and the classic bent coat-hangers come out again... Some of our properties have January discounts running at the moment which you can view on our holiday accommodation website. Speak to our office direct if you want more information. Noosa gets full, again, over this time so we suggest booking now for a quick escape!
As expected with the numbers of tourists in town, the number of boats on Noosa River has risen. This is great news for our Noosa boat hire companies! With the extra numbers around it’s important to remember to keep safe and to be careful of Noosa Bar – its conditions can be hard to read sometimes.
It’s amazing to be out over the bar at Noosa, and close enough to see the beachfront clearly. There will be a lot of people around Australia Day long weekend, it would make for a lovely photo wouldn’t it!? And the beachfront units – it’s picturesque. There are a finite number of beachfront units on Hastings St – contact our office if you wish for our beachfront market history.
Speaking of beaches, the Noosa Festival of Surfing is coming up early March 2013. Again, we see Noosa full of holiday makers for these 6 days, particularly die hard surfers! Make sure to check for Autumn specials around this time. Next following the Noosa Festival of Surfing would be the Noosa Food and Wine Festival... again! It seems only yesterday where that just passed and it’s on its way again! We will have further accommodation specials in May for the festival later on, so add our website to your favourites bar for quick access! Noosa Food and Wine runs mid May weekend and boy does it attract crowds. There has been a new restaurant open up in Gympie Terrace recently, “Samba” Brazilian BBQ style. I can’t wait to try their food this weekend coming! Every time we take a stroll down Noosaville we always see this new restaurant draw a crowd. I would suspect you would have to book a night in advance!
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Latest News & Events
- 19 Jun 17
- There is always a Festival of some sort happening in Noosa and June is no exception with the NOOSA FESTIVAL OF WATER happening... read more
- 15 May 17
- NOOSA MARKETS! Do you enjoy a lazy stroll through the usual Sunday markets? Well Noosa is the place for you! We... read more
- 09 May 17
- Noosa's Most Famous Mountain. Have you ever driven around Noosa or been down on the Noosa River or perhaps playing with... read more
- 28 Apr 17
- Calling all Golfers There are four golf courses in Noosa with at least another dozen within a 45 minute drive from... read more