10 Apr 17
Noosa council is running free buses from April 8th to April 17th so hop on a travel around Noosa Shire for free, you can go down to Peregian Beach or travel up to Cooran, Cooroy, Pomona and Boreen Point.
Go to Boreen Point and have lunch at the Appoloneon Hotel, they have a great Sunday roast and there is plenty of room for games with the family, so take a footy or a cricket bat and ball.
Noosa Fair shopping centre has fun stuff for the kids, there’s a Pirate Show on the Easter Bunny will be hanging around as well on Saturday 15th April 10am -2pm with free chocolates!!
The Noosa Arts Theatre Company has a musical on for all the family, OLIVER!!! Is running 6-23 April.
Noosa Yacht Club is running a Youthsail program, for 6-12 year olds, get out on the water and learn to sail, it’s a great way for kids to learn water safety and boost confidence and skills.
For full details of all school holiday fun and activities go to visitnoosa.com.au
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Great Unit, perfect position, the staff at Duke Street were extremely helpful
Gail - July/August 2017
Thank you for your assistance on our regular annual holiday. It is comforting to arrive, after travelling, to a warm and sincere welcome from staff. We would like to thank Penny, Lynda and Lin for their efficient and reassuring service, and communication, during our long stay. See you next year
Dean & Lynne - July 2017
Clean and tidy, light and airy, great location and value for money - we will be back
Gary - July 2017
Latest News & Events
- 15 Jan 18
- NOOSA FOOD AND WINE FESTIVAL MAY 2018 – SAVE THE DATE. There really is nothing like good food and wine to bring... read more
- 07 Dec 17
- Well, summer has well and truly hit the Sunshine Coast and in true festive spirit, the sound of clinking champagne glasses fills... read more
- 30 Oct 17
- Looking for an excuse to visit Noosa on the Sunshine Coast and love BEER! The Sunshine Coast is developing a huge... read more
- 15 Oct 17
- Noosa triathlon is almost upon us again, The Five day event celebrating sports, healthy life style and fitness, but... read more