09 Jul 12
Well it’s the last weekend of school holidays for Noosa and Queensland! At least the university students have an extra two weeks off… a little extra time to get a bit more cash! The holidays have been great and were a much needed break. I am looking forward to next semester now, it will be very interesting and I bet parents are very excited to send their kids back to school and to get back to their normal lives! Since having all this time off, it’s been wonderful catching up with my friends and colleagues. We love meeting for coffee or lunch every day, at Belmondos fresh food market down Rene St Noosaville they make a great coffee and sell delicious gourmet foods. It’s hard to leave without making a whole lot of extra purchases! I’ve seen that some of their foods are also sold at Noosa Farmers Markets along Weyba Road Noosaville.
This Friday night my friends have decided to go out for dinner and drinks after work. I’ll be coming along, we are not sure yet where we’d like to go for dinner, definitely somewhere along Hastings St that’s for sure! There are so many choices for food along Hastings, and I’m never disappointed where ever I go! Then we might walk along Gympie Tce afterwards and see how busy it is, it’s never as busy in winter as in summer, I think it gets freezing sometimes! But, it’s never too cold for an ice cream!!
There are heaps of beaches up and down the coast, one that I reallylike is Mooloolaba beach and esplanade, and it is kind of like Hastings St with the nice beach and shops and restaurants right across the road. There are a few clubs there too, some are very popular for uni students and run special uninights with courtesy buses which is practical.
Some friends of mine are now in the position to buy their first property in Noosa – they love Noosa so much, originally from Melbourne, but they have made the transition to coast lifestyle and love it! I told them to see the local agencies along Hastings St, seems like they’ve been in the game the longest, and I notice them around town a lot. I’m sure they’ll find their perfect home and good luck to them I say! Maybe they can tell me all about their experience for when I am able to make my first purchase
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Latest News & Events
- 19 Jun 17
- There is always a Festival of some sort happening in Noosa and June is no exception with the NOOSA FESTIVAL OF WATER happening... read more
- 15 May 17
- NOOSA MARKETS! Do you enjoy a lazy stroll through the usual Sunday markets? Well Noosa is the place for you! We... read more
- 09 May 17
- Noosa's Most Famous Mountain. Have you ever driven around Noosa or been down on the Noosa River or perhaps playing with... read more
- 28 Apr 17
- Calling all Golfers There are four golf courses in Noosa with at least another dozen within a 45 minute drive from... read more