07 Dec 17
Well, summer has well and truly hit the Sunshine Coast and in true festive spirit, the sound of clinking champagne glasses fills the air. We’ve hit the ground running entering high season in Noosa, with that relaxed holiday vibe beaming from everyone in sight, although the locals will be quick to tell you that popular Hastings Street feels that way all year round. It’s the land of scorching days and balmy nights, afternoon BBQ’s and sunset beach walks.. and though we may not be able to guarantee you a parking space we can guarantee that Noosa is a holiday goers dream.
The Sunny Coast offers a vast array of activities and adventures for you and your family; from kayaking in the Noosaville river to roaming the eclectic Eumundi Markets, shopping on Hastings St or taking your 4WD to double Island.. there is something to excite and entice every walk of life.
Now, we all know that the holiday period comes with a list as long as Santa’s beard of things to organise, plan and pay for, but rest assured that when it comes to the perfect holiday house, we have you covered.
Let us worry about your accommodation so that you can worry about sunburn and happy hour cocktails.
P.s check out the info and links below J
Santa Photos: Santa makes a special appearance at the Ginger Factory in Yandina from 6-24 Dec, Wed-Sun, 9.30am-1.30pm. BYO camera and receive a free gift from Santahttp://www.visitnoosa.com.au/events/peregian-beach-christmas-carols-2017
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Great Unit, perfect position, the staff at Duke Street were extremely helpful
Gail - July/August 2017
Thank you for your assistance on our regular annual holiday. It is comforting to arrive, after travelling, to a warm and sincere welcome from staff. We would like to thank Penny, Lynda and Lin for their efficient and reassuring service, and communication, during our long stay. See you next year
Dean & Lynne - July 2017
Clean and tidy, light and airy, great location and value for money - we will be back
Gary - July 2017
Latest News & Events
- 15 Jan 18
- NOOSA FOOD AND WINE FESTIVAL MAY 2018 – SAVE THE DATE. There really is nothing like good food and wine to bring... read more
- 07 Dec 17
- Well, summer has well and truly hit the Sunshine Coast and in true festive spirit, the sound of clinking champagne glasses fills... read more
- 30 Oct 17
- Looking for an excuse to visit Noosa on the Sunshine Coast and love BEER! The Sunshine Coast is developing a huge... read more
- 15 Oct 17
- Noosa triathlon is almost upon us again, The Five day event celebrating sports, healthy life style and fitness, but... read more