13 Sep 12
It was great to see Noosa locals out and about last weekend with the fantastic weather and great waves to be had on Noosa Beach.
I’m sure that the holidaymakers staying in Noosa Accommodation would be wrapped to be sunning around in September.
It looks like the next week is going to be around 25 degrees and great for outdoor activities.
I was sitting looking out to the water from my balcony on Saturday and it makes you remember how lucky we are to live and work in Noosa.
When you live in a fabulous place it is easy to become mundane and forget what our Environment has to offer.
The clothes shopping is also to die for with different designer stores that are not on offer any other areas.
Whether you live in Noosa or holiday in Noosa the story is the same. Tourists and locals can share in all activities or just relax and zone out.I believe that local Noosa Accommodation is the best in the world today
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Latest News & Events
- 19 Jun 17
- There is always a Festival of some sort happening in Noosa and June is no exception with the NOOSA FESTIVAL OF WATER happening... read more
- 15 May 17
- NOOSA MARKETS! Do you enjoy a lazy stroll through the usual Sunday markets? Well Noosa is the place for you! We... read more
- 09 May 17
- Noosa's Most Famous Mountain. Have you ever driven around Noosa or been down on the Noosa River or perhaps playing with... read more
- 28 Apr 17
- Calling all Golfers There are four golf courses in Noosa with at least another dozen within a 45 minute drive from... read more