26 Feb 13
The holiday season is officially over now we are all back to school and work. But don’t worry because Easter is now around the corner! Have you booked your Noosa accommodation yet for Easter? There is still time.
The majority of Noosa homes and apartments have 7 night minimums over Easter holiday season but if you could only stay for 5 nights, we can still accommodate you! We have lots of properties that are now accepting 5 nights over holiday season. Check out the specials page on our website to view these. Speaking about our website, you may have noticed the convenient “Live Chat” facility noosaholidayrentals.com.au now has running throughout business hours, 7 days a week! If you don’t have time to chat on the phone, Live Chat is the perfect solution. Planning your next holiday should always be an enjoyable experience and we are here to help you in any way we can!
We are pleased to mention that Noosa main beach is looking a bit better since the cyclone we had around Australia Day. The ocean is still discoloured, but the sand seems to be returning (extra beach space for everyone!). The rocks up at the boardwalk are still exposed; we may need some sand pumping to help us there. Let us hope that we don’t run into another extreme weather event any time soon, mainly because the beach needs some extra time to recover!
Our Noosa visitors like to relax and enjoy the beach as part of their city escape. But why not have a few nights out? Noosa offers plenty of family friendly restaurants and cafes like the Hastings Street Surf Club and Cafe Le Monde. If you are looking for something with excitement try The Rolling Rock night club on Hastings St or the Koala Bar on Noosa Hill! Or if you are a serious party goer, you could do both in one night!
For the adventure seekers, we have plenty of suggestions to give you on check in with us – just look inside your welcome packs! We have information about bike hire and tours, boat hire, ferry timetables, plus a few restaurant menus for your convenience! For more ideas of what to do in Noosa, visit the Hastings St info centre, just next to the Surf Club, the experienced staff there could make suggestions and answer any questions you may have.
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Latest News & Events
- 19 Jun 17
- There is always a Festival of some sort happening in Noosa and June is no exception with the NOOSA FESTIVAL OF WATER happening... read more
- 15 May 17
- NOOSA MARKETS! Do you enjoy a lazy stroll through the usual Sunday markets? Well Noosa is the place for you! We... read more
- 09 May 17
- Noosa's Most Famous Mountain. Have you ever driven around Noosa or been down on the Noosa River or perhaps playing with... read more
- 28 Apr 17
- Calling all Golfers There are four golf courses in Noosa with at least another dozen within a 45 minute drive from... read more