14 Apr 13
Calling all New Zealanders!! Air New Zealand is starting direct flights from Auckland to the Sunny Coast from late June 2013 starting from around $250 one way! Can you believe that value? Our winter warmer specials on selected properties are offering from 10-30% discounts if you stay 7-9+ nights – a super cheap airfare plus discounted accommodation makes for the perfect budget holiday in Noosa.
If you stay 7+ nights with us in April 2013 we are offering a “no rain guarantee” at selected properties! If it rains during your stay we’ll give you back 30% of the tariff you paid. You must talk to reservations about the full conditions of this offer of course. After all, Noosa holidays are for the beach and outdoors! We have a big range of great deals for you to check out athttp://noosaholidayrentals.com.au/noosa-holiday-specials. It is school holidays so why not!? Now would have to be the best time.
Have you thought about booking your accommodation for the Noosa Tri 2013 yet? It’s best to get in quickly as Noosa becomes very full! The Noosa Tri is known internationally and brings in lots of visitors and competitors. Make sure you secure something around the area quick! Noosa Tri is on Friday 1 November to Sunday 3 November. If you’re looking for somewhere a little bit quieter to stay for the Tri, but still want to be close to all the action, stay at Sunshine Beach. Sunshine is only a 5 minute drive to Hastings St and main beach. The beach is great, huge waves most of the time (it is known as a surf beach) that you could hear when you sleep! That’s how close most of our holiday apartments and homes are to the water if you’re not already directly across the road! Think of those views, you could sit on the balconies all day – and we really do see people do that! We’re all about living the relaxed lifestyle here.
Cato’s on Hastings St is undergoing renovations – it’s been happening for a while now and it will finally be open again in May, right in time for the Noosa Food and Wine festival! Can’t wait to see what they’ve done, nobody knows yet! Have you ever had dinner at Cato’s? They have an a la carte menu and all you can eat buffet style options. Their Chef is amazing! You won’t be disappointed, try it next time you are here!
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Latest News & Events
- 19 Jun 17
- There is always a Festival of some sort happening in Noosa and June is no exception with the NOOSA FESTIVAL OF WATER happening... read more
- 15 May 17
- NOOSA MARKETS! Do you enjoy a lazy stroll through the usual Sunday markets? Well Noosa is the place for you! We... read more
- 09 May 17
- Noosa's Most Famous Mountain. Have you ever driven around Noosa or been down on the Noosa River or perhaps playing with... read more
- 28 Apr 17
- Calling all Golfers There are four golf courses in Noosa with at least another dozen within a 45 minute drive from... read more