24 Jan 17
Living locally in a major tourist hotspot is a fantastic experience where you have the opportunity to live your weekends like you are on holiday and the general life experience becomes relaxing; not like living in the big cities with the traffic, noise and high rises.
Feeling like you need a bit of the busy life, Brisbane is not that far, 1.5 hours down the Bruce Highway, for that city life fix.
Sunshine Beach is a great spot to relax, the surf is great, and there are plenty of nice restaurants and public BBQ facilities amongst the parks for the kids.
I love the Little Cove area. It is so close to the beach and Hastings Street, shopping and restaurants. They frequently mention how much they would love to live in Noosa every time they visit – We are very lucky to live here permanently. The fishing is great, My Husband always brings home a feed for the family to enjoy.
As a local he has become familiar with all the great fishing spots around, including mud crabs.
We meet tourists every day and I love telling them about all the little secrets Noosa holds – some of the great places to eat, great spots to fish, and overall the main attractions they must see such as the Noosa Farmers’ Markets, Eumundi Markets and National Park walks. And the locals are definitely attracted to Noosa for these same reasons.
Noosa is only 1.5 hours away from Brisbane airport – so being on time for your flights is no hard task. We often find many Brisbane residents escaping to Noosa for their weekends to relax, and leave their busy lifestyles behind.
It’s great to be kept in the local real estate loop.
Why not pop into our friendly office on hasting street, you may be tempted to join us here in beautiful Noosa.
Now who really has such an opportunity; living and working in Noosa?
So next time you are thinking of escaping the busy lifestyle be sure to consider Noosa; you won’t be disappointed.
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Latest News & Events
- 19 Jun 17
- There is always a Festival of some sort happening in Noosa and June is no exception with the NOOSA FESTIVAL OF WATER happening... read more
- 15 May 17
- NOOSA MARKETS! Do you enjoy a lazy stroll through the usual Sunday markets? Well Noosa is the place for you! We... read more
- 09 May 17
- Noosa's Most Famous Mountain. Have you ever driven around Noosa or been down on the Noosa River or perhaps playing with... read more
- 28 Apr 17
- Calling all Golfers There are four golf courses in Noosa with at least another dozen within a 45 minute drive from... read more