24 Jan 17
Living locally in a major tourist hotspot is a fantastic experience where you have the opportunity to live your weekends like you are on holiday and the general life experience becomes relaxing; not like living in the big cities with the traffic, noise and high rises.
Feeling like you need a bit of the busy life, Brisbane is not that far, 1.5 hours down the Bruce Highway, for that city life fix.
Sunshine Beach is a great spot to relax, the surf is great, and there are plenty of nice restaurants and public BBQ facilities amongst the parks for the kids.
I love the Little Cove area. It is so close to the beach and Hastings Street, shopping and restaurants. They frequently mention how much they would love to live in Noosa every time they visit – We are very lucky to live here permanently. The fishing is great, My Husband always brings home a feed for the family to enjoy.
As a local he has become familiar with all the great fishing spots around, including mud crabs.
We meet tourists every day and I love telling them about all the little secrets Noosa holds – some of the great places to eat, great spots to fish, and overall the main attractions they must see such as the Noosa Farmers’ Markets, Eumundi Markets and National Park walks. And the locals are definitely attracted to Noosa for these same reasons.
Noosa is only 1.5 hours away from Brisbane airport – so being on time for your flights is no hard task. We often find many Brisbane residents escaping to Noosa for their weekends to relax, and leave their busy lifestyles behind.
It’s great to be kept in the local real estate loop.
Why not pop into our friendly office on hasting street, you may be tempted to join us here in beautiful Noosa.
Now who really has such an opportunity; living and working in Noosa?
So next time you are thinking of escaping the busy lifestyle be sure to consider Noosa; you won’t be disappointed.
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Great Unit, perfect position, the staff at Duke Street were extremely helpful
Gail - July/August 2017
Thank you for your assistance on our regular annual holiday. It is comforting to arrive, after travelling, to a warm and sincere welcome from staff. We would like to thank Penny, Lynda and Lin for their efficient and reassuring service, and communication, during our long stay. See you next year
Dean & Lynne - July 2017
Clean and tidy, light and airy, great location and value for money - we will be back
Gary - July 2017
Latest News & Events
- 30 Oct 17
- Looking for an excuse to visit Noosa on the Sunshine Coast and love BEER! The Sunshine Coast is developing a huge... read more
- 15 Oct 17
- Noosa triathlon is almost upon us again, The Five day event celebrating sports, healthy life style and fitness, but... read more
- 08 Sep 17
- Wanting to come to Noosa but not sure where you would like to stay. We all know the glamorous Hasting street where you can be... read more
- 17 Aug 17
- Noosa has a great reputation for delivering some of the most iconic events in Australia and recently Rococo Restaurant, located... read more