30 Sep 13
The new ‘Cato’s’ on Hastings Street Noosa has opened and it’s looking pretty good! It has a great beachy feel and full cocktail bar, perfect for Hastings St.
Their new restaurant is now called ‘Noosa Beach House’. It would be nice to have dinner there sometime soon! I seem to see lots of people enjoying drinks there every time I walk past. Speaking of new restaurants around town, ‘Jellyfish’ on Gympie Tce overlooking the river, has just opened up as well. Seahaven beachfront resort is still under renovation – can’t wait to see what they’ve done to it! It would probably look like Fairshore – it looks so lovely and inviting with the new renovations that were finished a few years ago.
Have you got plans for the winter school holidays coming up? And do those plants involve Noosa? Ooh, nice choice! Noosa makes for a great holiday escape. While you’re here you could try out those new restaurants.
A few Hastings St boutique shops like Mimco and Goddess have sales on right now! You could pick up a nice dress or accessory at a discounted price. Because who doesn’t love discounts? This is why we are currently offering a good selection of holiday houses and apartments discounted by 10-25% over winter! It is absolutely possible to have a holiday here on a budget. Just book a clean apartment that has a special running and eat and out and shop on a budget – there are plenty of options!
What about camping in Noosa? You could camp at Munna Point Noosaville, right around the corner from Gympie Tce at the river. It’s such a popular spot over there! Noosa North Shore also has a few camping areas too. You won’t be short on holiday options here.
If you can only come over for a short stay we have some clean units in Little Cove, right across the road from Little Cove Beach accepting 3 night stays in low and mid season. Why not check them out on our website? They are going for quite reasonable rates – definitely value added in that position plus most apartments are renovated.
If you’ve been thinking about living the dream of purchasing a property for your own holidays or even to retire to, speak to our sales department while you’re visiting. Our sales team are very experienced and approachable – we look forward to seeing you here soon!
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Latest News & Events
- 19 Jun 17
- There is always a Festival of some sort happening in Noosa and June is no exception with the NOOSA FESTIVAL OF WATER happening... read more
- 15 May 17
- NOOSA MARKETS! Do you enjoy a lazy stroll through the usual Sunday markets? Well Noosa is the place for you! We... read more
- 09 May 17
- Noosa's Most Famous Mountain. Have you ever driven around Noosa or been down on the Noosa River or perhaps playing with... read more
- 28 Apr 17
- Calling all Golfers There are four golf courses in Noosa with at least another dozen within a 45 minute drive from... read more