15 Jul 15
With Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th being the final few days of the holiday break for some Hastings Street Noosa Heads is busy and buzzing Shoppers, surfers, tourists, locals and no sign of the Antarctic Vortex!
Making my way up and down Hastings at a very relaxed leisurely pace, I came across some new shops and cafes I have not noticed before.
For those of you into urban fashion street ware, jewellery and sneakers, I was able to have a great chat with the owner of - PR Pedestrian Rush - Rocco Lindeque he has some great plans for his shop only just recently opening the shop front this P.R will be able to offer something that Hastings Street currently cannot offer while shopping on Hastings Street.
The shop is minimal with a layout that is inviting and lets you see and take in all that is on sale, letting you quickly find the latest and highest quality gear from all over the planet.
Rocco takes a lot of pride in sourcing the highest quality clothing and has some big plans for sourcing sneakers.
P.R is currently developing its Web-site but has all the social presents on the internet with a YouTube, Instagram and Facebook page.
Make sure you make your way down to P.R Pedestrian Rush and the always evolving Hastings Street, Noosa Heads and enjoy your relaxing stroll up and down amongst the hustle and bustle of your own personal paradise.
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Great Unit, perfect position, the staff at Duke Street were extremely helpful
Gail - July/August 2017
Thank you for your assistance on our regular annual holiday. It is comforting to arrive, after travelling, to a warm and sincere welcome from staff. We would like to thank Penny, Lynda and Lin for their efficient and reassuring service, and communication, during our long stay. See you next year
Dean & Lynne - July 2017
Clean and tidy, light and airy, great location and value for money - we will be back
Gary - July 2017
Latest News & Events
- 02 Mar 18
- Noosa is commonly known for its famous beaches and all the beautiful treats that Hastings Street has to offer. It is one of the... read more
- 15 Jan 18
- NOOSA FOOD AND WINE FESTIVAL MAY 2018 – SAVE THE DATE. There really is nothing like good food and wine to bring... read more
- 07 Dec 17
- Well, summer has well and truly hit the Sunshine Coast and in true festive spirit, the sound of clinking champagne glasses fills... read more
- 30 Oct 17
- Looking for an excuse to visit Noosa on the Sunshine Coast and love BEER! The Sunshine Coast is developing a huge... read more