15 Jul 15
With Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th being the final few days of the holiday break for some Hastings Street Noosa Heads is busy and buzzing Shoppers, surfers, tourists, locals and no sign of the Antarctic Vortex!
Making my way up and down Hastings at a very relaxed leisurely pace, I came across some new shops and cafes I have not noticed before.
For those of you into urban fashion street ware, jewellery and sneakers, I was able to have a great chat with the owner of - PR Pedestrian Rush - Rocco Lindeque he has some great plans for his shop only just recently opening the shop front this P.R will be able to offer something that Hastings Street currently cannot offer while shopping on Hastings Street.
The shop is minimal with a layout that is inviting and lets you see and take in all that is on sale, letting you quickly find the latest and highest quality gear from all over the planet.
Rocco takes a lot of pride in sourcing the highest quality clothing and has some big plans for sourcing sneakers.
P.R is currently developing its Web-site but has all the social presents on the internet with a YouTube, Instagram and Facebook page.
Make sure you make your way down to P.R Pedestrian Rush and the always evolving Hastings Street, Noosa Heads and enjoy your relaxing stroll up and down amongst the hustle and bustle of your own personal paradise.
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Latest News & Events
- 19 Jun 17
- There is always a Festival of some sort happening in Noosa and June is no exception with the NOOSA FESTIVAL OF WATER happening... read more
- 15 May 17
- NOOSA MARKETS! Do you enjoy a lazy stroll through the usual Sunday markets? Well Noosa is the place for you! We... read more
- 09 May 17
- Noosa's Most Famous Mountain. Have you ever driven around Noosa or been down on the Noosa River or perhaps playing with... read more
- 28 Apr 17
- Calling all Golfers There are four golf courses in Noosa with at least another dozen within a 45 minute drive from... read more