03 Jul 15
Underground Surf has been part of Noosa for over six years, and in that time the personal and professional quality advice has seen it become one of the most successful surf stores in Noosa. The thing is, only the locals really knew about it or where it was in Noosa Junction.
With a grand opening on Hastings Street Noosa this week, Underground is now accessable to everyone that visits Noosa!
Upstairs at the rivermouth end of Hastings Street you will be greeted by showpiece of surfboards, Patagonia surfwear, and the aromas of some amazing coffee.
Take your time to peruse the boards for sale, or just chill out sipping coffee and looking over Hastings Street in the cafe.
If you have just come out of the water, and want to have a quick coffee before heading back to your accommodation, there are board racks to hang your board so you can relax without having to worry about where your beach things are.
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Latest News & Events
- 19 Jun 17
- There is always a Festival of some sort happening in Noosa and June is no exception with the NOOSA FESTIVAL OF WATER happening... read more
- 15 May 17
- NOOSA MARKETS! Do you enjoy a lazy stroll through the usual Sunday markets? Well Noosa is the place for you! We... read more
- 09 May 17
- Noosa's Most Famous Mountain. Have you ever driven around Noosa or been down on the Noosa River or perhaps playing with... read more
- 28 Apr 17
- Calling all Golfers There are four golf courses in Noosa with at least another dozen within a 45 minute drive from... read more