17 Aug 17
Noosa has a great reputation for delivering some of the most iconic events in Australia and recently Rococo Restaurant, located in the heart of Hasting Street, did not disappoint being a leading host for ‘Noosa Alive’, with their magnificent marquis erected right on Noosa’s Main Beach.
Holiday Guests and local residents who were lucky enough to purchase tickets for events during ‘Noosa Alive’ experienced a great weekend, full of Latino music, amazing food and, of course, the constant flow of champagne.
Keep an eye out again for next year if you were not lucky enough to experience this time around.
NOOSA JAZZ PARTY
tHIS IS ALWAYS A GREAT EVENT FOR nOOSA
When: 25 August to 3 September 2017
The J also hosts events each night from 31 August to 3 September with
Other venues around Noosa includes the popular dining at participating restaurants and don’t forget the free Sunday Concert held in the Lions Park in Noosaville.
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Great Unit, perfect position, the staff at Duke Street were extremely helpful
Gail - July/August 2017
Thank you for your assistance on our regular annual holiday. It is comforting to arrive, after travelling, to a warm and sincere welcome from staff. We would like to thank Penny, Lynda and Lin for their efficient and reassuring service, and communication, during our long stay. See you next year
Dean & Lynne - July 2017
Clean and tidy, light and airy, great location and value for money - we will be back
Gary - July 2017
Latest News & Events
- 08 Sep 17
- Wanting to come to Noosa but not sure where you would like to stay. We all know the glamorous Hasting street where you can be... read more
- 17 Aug 17
- Noosa has a great reputation for delivering some of the most iconic events in Australia and recently Rococo Restaurant, located... read more
- 19 Jun 17
- There is always a Festival of some sort happening in Noosa and June is no exception with the NOOSA FESTIVAL OF WATER happening... read more
- 15 May 17
- NOOSA MARKETS! Do you enjoy a lazy stroll through the usual Sunday markets? Well Noosa is the place for you! We... read more