29 Oct 12
I love a great cup of coffee, conversely I hate getting a bad cup of coffee. Having a bit of experience making coffee, when I have to go to a new coffee shop I look for a few signs before I order a coffee. I look to see how the beans are stored, I check out the coffee machine they use, I listen to how the milk is steamed, I savor the aroma and I look at the texture of coffee in the cup. It is far easier to stick with a coffee shop that consistently serves a great coffee.
Noosa has some great coffee shops. These are a few of my favorites:
Hard Coffee – is located right behind our office in Bay Village. They are very passionate about their coffee and it is consistently great. All the staff seem to enjoy working here and are always friendly – not that this has anything to do with coffee quality but it is nice to get coffee without attitude. The shop is always busy but they do have some comfortable separate seating in the food court. If I didn’t have to take my coffee back to my desk I would get a take-away (they have good quality paper cups) and wander over to Main Beach and enjoy the coffee watching the surf rolling in.
Aroma’s Coffee – nothing is more Hastings St than Aromas. The coffee is consistently good and is matched by the ambience of sitting at the alfresco tables watching the world go by. My wife loves going to Aromas as it is as much about the place as it is about the coffee. It is a great place to go with that special person in your life.
Coffee Club – My teenage daughters both work at the Coffee Club, Noosa Civic so perhaps I’m a bit biased on this one. The coffee is surprisingly good for a franchise coffee shop, particularly if it is made by my daughter. If you are like me and can only take shopping in small doses and have the family exploring the shops at The Civic this is a great place to take a break and enjoy a java.
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Great Unit, perfect position, the staff at Duke Street were extremely helpful
Gail - July/August 2017
Thank you for your assistance on our regular annual holiday. It is comforting to arrive, after travelling, to a warm and sincere welcome from staff. We would like to thank Penny, Lynda and Lin for their efficient and reassuring service, and communication, during our long stay. See you next year
Dean & Lynne - July 2017
Clean and tidy, light and airy, great location and value for money - we will be back
Gary - July 2017
Latest News & Events
- 30 Oct 17
- Looking for an excuse to visit Noosa on the Sunshine Coast and love BEER! The Sunshine Coast is developing a huge... read more
- 15 Oct 17
- Noosa triathlon is almost upon us again, The Five day event celebrating sports, healthy life style and fitness, but... read more
- 08 Sep 17
- Wanting to come to Noosa but not sure where you would like to stay. We all know the glamorous Hasting street where you can be... read more
- 17 Aug 17
- Noosa has a great reputation for delivering some of the most iconic events in Australia and recently Rococo Restaurant, located... read more