19 Jun 17
There is always a Festival of some sort happening in Noosa and June is no exception with the NOOSA FESTIVAL OF WATER happening on Sunday June 26. This annual event is held at the Noosa Botanic Gardens and is a free family event. A perfect way to start off the school holidays.
You can take in one of the many wildlife and eco presentations, including snakes, reptiles and dingoes. There will be fishing tips to be had or if you are an early riser you could enter the Lake Mac Bass Fishing Comp which tags and releases the fish. Looking for a lazy day then you could simply sit back and enjoy free music and entertainment including the Gubbi Gubbi aboriginal dancers, in the amphitheatre which overlooks Lake Macdonald. You can bring along your picnic basket or just enjoy the foods for sale around the gardens.
There will be free paddle boarding and kayaks so if you have been wanting to try out these fabulous sports this could be for you in the lovely flat lake conditions.
For more information head to www.noosafestivalofwater.org for up to the minute updates you can also check their facebook page
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Latest News & Events
- 19 Jun 17
- There is always a Festival of some sort happening in Noosa and June is no exception with the NOOSA FESTIVAL OF WATER happening... read more
- 15 May 17
- NOOSA MARKETS! Do you enjoy a lazy stroll through the usual Sunday markets? Well Noosa is the place for you! We... read more
- 09 May 17
- Noosa's Most Famous Mountain. Have you ever driven around Noosa or been down on the Noosa River or perhaps playing with... read more
- 28 Apr 17
- Calling all Golfers There are four golf courses in Noosa with at least another dozen within a 45 minute drive from... read more