14 Apr 13
Are you looking for a family holiday around Noosa? Having a tough time trying to decide exactly where in Noosa you would like to stay? And do the family members have different preferred locations? If this sounds like your current situation, keep reading!
The top holiday locations are Noosa Heads (this includes Hastings Street and Noosa Hill), Noosa Sound (along the river), Noosaville (Gympie Tce), Little Cove (national park location in Noosa Heads), and Sunshine Beach (part of the eastern beaches – 5 minutes from Hastings St). I bet it’s one of these locations you’re trying to decide on! All of these locations surround the beach or rivers and many properties have been built to take advantage of this feature (some of the homes we have are built almost right on the water!).
If you’re here to spend all of your waking hours on main beach but don’t want to be too far away from boutique shopping opportunities, choose an apartment along Hastings Street. We say the closer the better!
If you wish to escape the action to just relax but still want to feel the sand on your feet, stay in Little Cove – this area has the perfect treed outlook with ocean that’s 2 minutes away.
If you want to explore Noosa as a whole, stay at Noosa Sound where it’s only 10 or 15 minutes walk to almost everything! You still get the river at your doorstep and Hastings St, the National Park and Gympie Tce are walking distance. Plus it’s a flat walk all the way - phew!
If it’s the Noosa dining experience you’re after, stay along Gympie Tce. This stretch follows the Noosa River and is home to some of the best Noosa restaurants. Gympie Tce also has excellent outdoor facilities like BBQs and parks for the kids.
If you don’t want to be in the hub of Noosa try staying at Sunshine Beach - still only 5 minutes drive from Noosa Heads you’ll feel like you’re in a totally new location. If you’re here for the waves, this is definitely your location.Booking your next Noosa holiday home or apartment should not be hard work – it should be an exciting and enjoyable experience! That’s why you should speak to us. We have 37 years experience in the Noosa market (holidays and sales) and we know how to make the process an enjoyable one. There is not a question about Noosa or our product that we can’t answer!
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Latest News & Events
- 19 Jun 17
- There is always a Festival of some sort happening in Noosa and June is no exception with the NOOSA FESTIVAL OF WATER happening... read more
- 15 May 17
- NOOSA MARKETS! Do you enjoy a lazy stroll through the usual Sunday markets? Well Noosa is the place for you! We... read more
- 09 May 17
- Noosa's Most Famous Mountain. Have you ever driven around Noosa or been down on the Noosa River or perhaps playing with... read more
- 28 Apr 17
- Calling all Golfers There are four golf courses in Noosa with at least another dozen within a 45 minute drive from... read more