24 May 13
Most people dream about owning a Noosa investment property. Those of you who are already living the dream would know that it takes some time to decide exactly what sort of income you want your house or apartment to generate for you.
Permanently letting your property could be an option for pure investment, and putting your property in the Noosa holiday market could be an option, if you frequent Noosa yourself. Holiday owners can stay in their property for as long as they like, when they like. And while owners are back at home, the property can be let out to other holiday makers! If the property is permanently rented, owners would be unable to stay themselves but the income generated would be constant.
Holiday let properties usually have higher tariffs with less occupancy, and permanent rental properties have lower tariffs with permanent occupancy. Therefore, returns for holiday and permanent properties are roughly the same over a 12 month period – so the decision should consider your lifestyle!
Permanent and holiday property managers will have different skill sets to suit their roles - after all, they are playing completely different ball games! Ask a property manager who specialises in permanent or holiday rentals for their advice on an investment option for you.
If you do own an investment perhaps one day you will retire to it. Wouldn’t that be the dream!? You’d have the relaxed lifestyle, main beach, national park and all the rest that Noosa offers right at your fingertips. Not to mention, the rest of the Sunny Coast and all it has to offer is within an hour south! If you haven’t already visited the hinterland, Mooloolaba (what a great beach) or Caloundra we would suggest in doing so! Make sure you have a whole day or two to visit these areas, there’s definitely a lot to see.
It’s no wonder that some of the Noosa locals have been here for 10, 20+ years. Once you have settled in nothing could make you want to leave! It really is a special area – there are not even any traffic lights... (Well, just a few... perhaps only two or three?).
Next time you come to Noosa it might pay to have a look at what’s for sale in the area – you might find the affordable property you’ve been dreaming about, right here!
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Latest News & Events
- 19 Jun 17
- There is always a Festival of some sort happening in Noosa and June is no exception with the NOOSA FESTIVAL OF WATER happening... read more
- 15 May 17
- NOOSA MARKETS! Do you enjoy a lazy stroll through the usual Sunday markets? Well Noosa is the place for you! We... read more
- 09 May 17
- Noosa's Most Famous Mountain. Have you ever driven around Noosa or been down on the Noosa River or perhaps playing with... read more
- 28 Apr 17
- Calling all Golfers There are four golf courses in Noosa with at least another dozen within a 45 minute drive from... read more