29 Jul 15
If someone asked “what comes to mind when I say Noosa?” the first thing that pops into your head would be Hastings Street or the beach, right? Noosa is famous for its beautiful coastline National park and beautiful environment, we have countless amounts of people coming back here again and again to enjoy the pristine weather while they relax on the sand or catch some surf from the local wave breaks.
One of the reasons Noosa is such a lovely place to come and enjoy the sand and surf, is the safe environment while swimming in one of the 2 North facing beaches in Queensland, Noosa Main Beach is patrolled by the wonderful volunteers at the Noosa Surf Life Saving Club and it is currently the start of the season when the newest members have just begun their training for their Certificate 2 in Public Safety - Aquatic Rescue (aka Bronze Medallion) which is the minimum requirement for an Active Surf Lifesaver.
These new life savers will be learning a lot over the next few weeks like surf awareness, first aid, rescue techniques and how to use a wide range of surf rescue equipment that can will use to patrol and protect our beaches - which means when you come to enjoy your holiday in any one of the amazing locations near the beach some areas like Sunshine Beach, Little Cove or even right on Noosa’s Main Beach you can rest assured that someone in one of those familiar red and yellow uniforms will be there to take care of you.
So if being near the beach is something you need when you are on holiday look no further than Noosa. With stunning properties and beautiful accommodation the easy access to patrolled beaches this combination is perfect for a getaway any time of year! We hope to see you soon!
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Great Unit, perfect position, the staff at Duke Street were extremely helpful
Gail - July/August 2017
Thank you for your assistance on our regular annual holiday. It is comforting to arrive, after travelling, to a warm and sincere welcome from staff. We would like to thank Penny, Lynda and Lin for their efficient and reassuring service, and communication, during our long stay. See you next year
Dean & Lynne - July 2017
Clean and tidy, light and airy, great location and value for money - we will be back
Gary - July 2017
Latest News & Events
- 08 Sep 17
- Wanting to come to Noosa but not sure where you would like to stay. We all know the glamorous Hasting street where you can be... read more
- 17 Aug 17
- Noosa has a great reputation for delivering some of the most iconic events in Australia and recently Rococo Restaurant, located... read more
- 19 Jun 17
- There is always a Festival of some sort happening in Noosa and June is no exception with the NOOSA FESTIVAL OF WATER happening... read more
- 15 May 17
- NOOSA MARKETS! Do you enjoy a lazy stroll through the usual Sunday markets? Well Noosa is the place for you! We... read more