15 May 17
Do you enjoy a lazy stroll through the usual Sunday markets?
Well Noosa is the place for you! We have serval markets that are on during the week and over the weekends. Packed with family fun, entertainment, delicious food and great items to try and buy!
Our most popular market in the area, is the world known, Eumundi Markets. Open Wednesdays from 8am – 1:30pm and Saturdays from 7am- 2pm.
What can be expected from the Eumundi markets?
FUN; A range of activates, for the young and the young at heart. Including live entertainment, magic shows, massage tents, face painting, cartoon drawings of the family and temporary tattoo stalls!
FOOD; for all taste buds, those that need a bit of sweetening or for those who are sweet enough. Enjoy a famous tornado potato (potato slinky), calamari, Asian style foods, mini pancakes and doughnuts or even a crepe with strawberries, YUM! Also for those that just enjoy a sausage on a BBQ, this is available. To refresh the palate there are a variety of different smoothie/milkshake stalls, juice stalls or the best lemonade stand in town!
STALLS upon STALLS; Spend the whole time, just a few hours or even a few minutes in the Eumundi markets and you will see that there is a wide variety of stalls that meet all your market needs and so much MORE.
For more information visit http://www.eumundimarkets.com.au/
A couple of other markets around the area are, Noosa Farmers Markets, held every Sunday https://www.noosafarmersmarket.com.au/
Noosa J Twilight markets, help at twilight on the 3rd Friday of the month. http://noosadays.com/event/noosa-junction-twilight-markets/all/
All details, in the links above.
Enjoy your market hunting!
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Latest News & Events
- 19 Jun 17
- There is always a Festival of some sort happening in Noosa and June is no exception with the NOOSA FESTIVAL OF WATER happening... read more
- 15 May 17
- NOOSA MARKETS! Do you enjoy a lazy stroll through the usual Sunday markets? Well Noosa is the place for you! We... read more
- 09 May 17
- Noosa's Most Famous Mountain. Have you ever driven around Noosa or been down on the Noosa River or perhaps playing with... read more
- 28 Apr 17
- Calling all Golfers There are four golf courses in Noosa with at least another dozen within a 45 minute drive from... read more