20 Jan 17
Our Noosa National Park
There is now a new way to see our Noosa National Park! So if you have already walked to Boiling Point in search of the koala bear and you have even hiked to Hells Gate in winter whale spotting… it is now time to take to the water.
Everyone has been taking to the water as summer has heat up, whether it is to surf or to SUP (Stand Up Paddle Board) we are heading to our famous coastline in droves to cool down.
If you don’t fancy either of these more energetic options, you can now take a leisurely cruise with Whale One from the Noosa River to see the sights of the Noosa National Park and spot a friendly dolphin or two at the same time!
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Latest News & Events
- 19 Jun 17
- There is always a Festival of some sort happening in Noosa and June is no exception with the NOOSA FESTIVAL OF WATER happening... read more
- 15 May 17
- NOOSA MARKETS! Do you enjoy a lazy stroll through the usual Sunday markets? Well Noosa is the place for you! We... read more
- 09 May 17
- Noosa's Most Famous Mountain. Have you ever driven around Noosa or been down on the Noosa River or perhaps playing with... read more
- 28 Apr 17
- Calling all Golfers There are four golf courses in Noosa with at least another dozen within a 45 minute drive from... read more