08 Aug 12
Our last Noosa visit had a different approach to what we usually get up to on our holidays here. We heard some friends talking about Noosa North Shore, and how they have really changed the area since last time we went there. We decided to check it out again, and it looked very good! The hotel certainly changed, it was very inviting so we stuck around for lunch, then we went fishing, unfortunately we didn’t catch anything but it was very relaxing. There were plenty of cars on the beach, and our kids liked looking at the beach trail horses!
After our time at the North Shore we looked at the possibility of crabbing along Noosa River – there were a few companies that ran crabbing tours, so we went for it. It was quite reasonably priced and we had so much fun, even lunch on the boat was included and guess what it was – crab that we barbequed straight after collecting!
The next day after the crabbing adventure we hired an estuary boat just to cruise along Noosa River. We took our rods, had a few nibbles but nothing serious, went swimming, we just had a really great time. The weather held up nicely, it’s great that the weather usually stays sunny and warm even in winter here.
We spent all of our time along the water – missed out on the Hinterland, but we’ll wait til next time for that! Main beach is always a hit for us, we spent a lot of time down there just relaxing, walking up and down to the river mouth, checking out bar conditions, kids making sandcastles, my wife and I even had beach massages, very relaxing.
On our last days we checked out some of the local real estate, we loved driving up and down Noosa Sound, there are heaps of houses along the water, and some would make for great holiday accommodation! We found a quaint house down Dolphin Crescent, maybe we’ll rent that one next time we’re up here, which will be soon I am sure! We noticed there were a few for sale too – so we just floated around the place going to open homes – all the agents were helpful, so we asked to be kept in the real estate loop, they were quite approachable. We want to be buying pretty soon, as we come to Noosa often enough!
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Great Unit, perfect position, the staff at Duke Street were extremely helpful
Gail - July/August 2017
Thank you for your assistance on our regular annual holiday. It is comforting to arrive, after travelling, to a warm and sincere welcome from staff. We would like to thank Penny, Lynda and Lin for their efficient and reassuring service, and communication, during our long stay. See you next year
Dean & Lynne - July 2017
Clean and tidy, light and airy, great location and value for money - we will be back
Gary - July 2017
Latest News & Events
- 02 Mar 18
- Noosa is commonly known for its famous beaches and all the beautiful treats that Hastings Street has to offer. It is one of the... read more
- 15 Jan 18
- NOOSA FOOD AND WINE FESTIVAL MAY 2018 – SAVE THE DATE. There really is nothing like good food and wine to bring... read more
- 07 Dec 17
- Well, summer has well and truly hit the Sunshine Coast and in true festive spirit, the sound of clinking champagne glasses fills... read more
- 30 Oct 17
- Looking for an excuse to visit Noosa on the Sunshine Coast and love BEER! The Sunshine Coast is developing a huge... read more