02 Mar 18
Noosa is commonly known for its famous beaches and all the beautiful treats that Hastings Street has to offer. It is one of the most popular spots for people to holiday all over the world.
However, perhaps for your next trip to Noosa or even if you are considering Noosa for the first time. - Take in to consideration all that Noosaville has to offer!
Some of the most beautiful homes and units can be found right in the heart of Noosaville. From 2 bedroom units, right across the road from the lovely Gympie terrace. To stunning 4 bedroom waterfront properties in Noosa Waters. We have properties that suit every person in the family (even down to our 4legged fury friends that generally have to stay home.)
You can find these great properties all within a 10 - 15 minute walk that tick off all the favourite holiday treats. Cafes, coffee, tea and food! - You name it, Noosaville has it! (The fish and chips are the best on the Sunshine Coast!)
The river is a lovely spot for the whole family - Fishing, swimming, playing in the park, hiring a boat or simply sitting in the shade reading a favourite book. Noosaville is surely a place you will love to holiday.
Ring us now, for more details on the amazing things that this beautiful place has to offer!
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Great Unit, perfect position, the staff at Duke Street were extremely helpful
Gail - July/August 2017
Thank you for your assistance on our regular annual holiday. It is comforting to arrive, after travelling, to a warm and sincere welcome from staff. We would like to thank Penny, Lynda and Lin for their efficient and reassuring service, and communication, during our long stay. See you next year
Dean & Lynne - July 2017
Clean and tidy, light and airy, great location and value for money - we will be back
Gary - July 2017
Latest News & Events
- 02 Mar 18
- Noosa is commonly known for its famous beaches and all the beautiful treats that Hastings Street has to offer. It is one of the... read more
- 15 Jan 18
- NOOSA FOOD AND WINE FESTIVAL MAY 2018 – SAVE THE DATE. There really is nothing like good food and wine to bring... read more
- 07 Dec 17
- Well, summer has well and truly hit the Sunshine Coast and in true festive spirit, the sound of clinking champagne glasses fills... read more
- 30 Oct 17
- Looking for an excuse to visit Noosa on the Sunshine Coast and love BEER! The Sunshine Coast is developing a huge... read more