04 Feb 13
Noosa is a wonderful area to grow up.
Noosa is an amazing place to raise a family, it is generally quiet (apart from when it is holiday season!) with good people around, plenty of parks, river and beach, the perfect relaxed lifestyle.
We have a huge selection of public and private schools in the area. Tewantin State School was established over 100 years ago, Noosaville State School is fairly new, established 1996, and of course we have Sunshine Beach primary, St Thomas Moore Private and St Theresa Private, plus many more around the area. Our high schools are close to the beach starting with Sunshine Beach High, only 5 minutes walk away, they even had surfing as an elective sports class you could enrol in! ‘The University of the Sunshine Coast’ located in Sippy Downs has been established for many years, and we see many Noosa youths graduating high school and starting University here, on home soil. This is the only Uni located on the Coast, with a huge amount of students and graduates. They have even started to build a whole other building in 2012, dedicated to engineering, with state of the art learning facilities. This will be sure to produce excellent future engineers! As it is growing so fast, they have also introduced paid parking as of 2013 following most other Universities around Queensland.We’re still in the summer school holidays here as kids don’t go back til 27 January. University doesn’t start again until 25 February, yes, another month off! So it seems Noosa will be feeling like the busy season until end February... which is always exciting. It’s great to work around Noosa’s popular areas like Hastings St and Gympie Tce Noosaville because you meet a lot of holiday makers, mostly from Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, who are always lovely to talk to. The things they say they love about Noosa the most, and why they continue to holiday here over any other areas, is the relaxed lifestyle we offer, the lovely locals and our beautiful weather. Understandably Noosa is not like the big cities and I could imagine how much of a nice change it would be to escape life in the fast lane. I would imagine Noosa getting bigger and bigger soon to accommodate its growing population, but I am sure the Noosa charm will always stay.
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Latest News & Events
- 19 Jun 17
- There is always a Festival of some sort happening in Noosa and June is no exception with the NOOSA FESTIVAL OF WATER happening... read more
- 15 May 17
- NOOSA MARKETS! Do you enjoy a lazy stroll through the usual Sunday markets? Well Noosa is the place for you! We... read more
- 09 May 17
- Noosa's Most Famous Mountain. Have you ever driven around Noosa or been down on the Noosa River or perhaps playing with... read more
- 28 Apr 17
- Calling all Golfers There are four golf courses in Noosa with at least another dozen within a 45 minute drive from... read more