19 Mar 13
Who had lots of fun at the Noosa Festival of Surfing 2013?!! Our holiday guests sure had a great time!
It’s so convenient to stay at a Little Cove or Hastings St, even a Noosa Sound holiday unit for the festival because it’s only walking distance to all the action on the beach! You don’t need to worry about whether you will find a park or not and you can spend as much time as you like here, like all day?!
Even the nights were full of events and I bet the Hastings Street restaurants really appreciated your custom! Did you have one of the best meals you’ve had in a while? We would bet yes! It’s definitely the fine dining experience on Hastings Street; although you can still have great meals at cafes like Le Monde and bars like Laguna Jacks, or an awesome take away pizza from Zachary’s to eat on the beach? And the choice of ice-cream available over this time would have been incredible! Most of our ice-cream shops are open til late so you could enjoy dessert after an incredible dinner. The weather also held up very nicely for this event, sunny all day and warm nights – no rain like we had in January and February which was great.
And just as you thought, “oh there won’t be another festival in Noosa that good for a while!”, we have the upcoming Noosa Food and Wine Festival 2013 running from 16 to 19 May! Yet another incredibly popular event that South-East Queensland’s best destination hosts, where all the best chefs in the world come to serve you their finest dishes with wine to match. Get your tickets now before it sells out! And while you’re organising the tickets, organise your Noosa accommodation at the same time – we have lots of winter warmer specials running over the Noosa Food and Wine dates! Loved the surf fest? Then we’re sure you’ll love the Noosa Food and Wine fest just as much – Surf, great food, great wine and great accommodation? That sounds pretty good to us! You can even pick up an apartment walking distance to main beach over NFW for around $100 a night, so you can save your dollars to spend out, and not compromise on your accommodation.
We hope to see all of you surf addicts again in 8 weeks or so! We’re already looking forward to it.
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Great Unit, perfect position, the staff at Duke Street were extremely helpful
Gail - July/August 2017
Thank you for your assistance on our regular annual holiday. It is comforting to arrive, after travelling, to a warm and sincere welcome from staff. We would like to thank Penny, Lynda and Lin for their efficient and reassuring service, and communication, during our long stay. See you next year
Dean & Lynne - July 2017
Clean and tidy, light and airy, great location and value for money - we will be back
Gary - July 2017
Latest News & Events
- 08 Sep 17
- Wanting to come to Noosa but not sure where you would like to stay. We all know the glamorous Hasting street where you can be... read more
- 17 Aug 17
- Noosa has a great reputation for delivering some of the most iconic events in Australia and recently Rococo Restaurant, located... read more
- 19 Jun 17
- There is always a Festival of some sort happening in Noosa and June is no exception with the NOOSA FESTIVAL OF WATER happening... read more
- 15 May 17
- NOOSA MARKETS! Do you enjoy a lazy stroll through the usual Sunday markets? Well Noosa is the place for you! We... read more