22 Jul 15
Well it's still winter here in Noosa, not that you would know it! even though we are all wearing more layers than usual its great to see that everyone here is still ready to come together and support each other, as anyone who was at the Junction Ally Festival last Saturday afternoon and evening can vouch for.
It was a great event, from 4pm to 9pm there were live bands and food stalls, then the sun went down and they projected huge live images onto the walls of the alleyway, strings of lanterns came on and created a magical environment in such a surprising, unused place.
It was such a great fundraising event and it was even better to see all the parents and their children dancing around in time to the music to have fun and support different cultural activities in the Noosa Junction.
So if you are hesitating about booking a holiday to Noosa because you think we all just hibernate over the winter months think again! Why not check out our Winter Warmer specials on our Noosa specials page and come visit us this winter where things are just getting warmed up! We look forward to seeing you soon…
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Latest News & Events
- 19 Jun 17
- There is always a Festival of some sort happening in Noosa and June is no exception with the NOOSA FESTIVAL OF WATER happening... read more
- 15 May 17
- NOOSA MARKETS! Do you enjoy a lazy stroll through the usual Sunday markets? Well Noosa is the place for you! We... read more
- 09 May 17
- Noosa's Most Famous Mountain. Have you ever driven around Noosa or been down on the Noosa River or perhaps playing with... read more
- 28 Apr 17
- Calling all Golfers There are four golf courses in Noosa with at least another dozen within a 45 minute drive from... read more