06 Aug 15
Anyone who is into healthy living and the outdoors knows Noosa Heads is a great place to visit, even those who don't are pleasantly surprised by the natural beauty and raw vitality of our coast line, the high quality of our local markets and the wide range of outdoor activities we have to offer that will suit anyone of all ages!
The Noosa National park is just one example of free entertainment that everyone can enjoy, with many great walking/running tracks the most popular being the Coastal track that winds 5 km around the headlands from Main Beach in Hastings Street all the way over to Sunshine Beach and beyond, there you will always find visitors and locals along the path stretching their legs and enjoying the uninterrupted view of the ocean - sometimes even the native wildlife comes out to make an appearance so if your are lucky and look closely you might be able to spot a pair of dolphins or a grumpy turtle and there is even a whale watching lookout section right on the point.
You can walk, jog, or even surf your way around the coast as the track overlooks some wonderful surf beaches, surfers of any age and experience will find a beach suitable for their skill.
This Noosa National Park experience is great as it makes being outside and being active far removed from doing a workout or going to the gym, with this being key to enjoying any ‘workout’ not realising you are doing one, it is something the whole family can come out and enjoy and you will feel better for it.After all that activity you will be ready for lunch, but don't worry you won't be going hungry, If it's a Sunday the Noosa Farmers Markets will have everything you could want or need in the way of organic produce otherwise you can always head down to Hastings Street and eat out at the restaurant of your choice and you will notice in most restaurants some of the ingredients for the meals comes from the same market, and with the location just a step away from the beach, it's no wonder you never wants to leave!
Next time you are visiting Noosa, be it for the School Holidays, Christmas break, The Noosa Triathlon, Easter or just for the weekend think about our wonderful Coastal track and know that in Noosa you will always have something to do, good food to eat and a place to stay with Noosa Holiday Rentals...
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Latest News & Events
- 19 Jun 17
- There is always a Festival of some sort happening in Noosa and June is no exception with the NOOSA FESTIVAL OF WATER happening... read more
- 15 May 17
- NOOSA MARKETS! Do you enjoy a lazy stroll through the usual Sunday markets? Well Noosa is the place for you! We... read more
- 09 May 17
- Noosa's Most Famous Mountain. Have you ever driven around Noosa or been down on the Noosa River or perhaps playing with... read more
- 28 Apr 17
- Calling all Golfers There are four golf courses in Noosa with at least another dozen within a 45 minute drive from... read more