26 Feb 13
Booking an offsite managed, fully self contained apartment or house in Noosa can be a bit confusing for the first time. Deciding what to bring can be difficult as each property is going to be equipped with different things than the next. Some general items most holiday makers take to their Noosa holiday properties are their own beach towels and hair dryers, and for an extended stay they usually bring their own washing powder, detergent, tissues, coffee and other amenities. Properties do come with start up packets, though if you’re having an extended stay you could run out! So it is best to bring your own, or drive to Woolworths Noosaville or Coles Noosa Junction to pick some up while you are here.
We have many people on check in who ask where the closest shopping centre is to their apartment or house. Our close major shopping centres/supermarkets are located in Noosaville, just behind Gympie Tce Noosa River, off Noosa Sound called “Noosa Village Shopping Centre”. You will find Woolworths, butchers, bakers and other speciality stores here. If your accommodation is located around Little Cove, Hastings St, Noosa Hill or Sunshine Beach, your closest shopping centre is “Noosa Junction Plaza” where you will find Luke’s IGA and specialty stores. We also have “Noosa Fair Shopping Centre” located just behind Noosa Junction Plaza, off Lanyana Way, where you’ll find Coles, Zarraffa’s (mmm... good coffee!), and professional centres. You can even walk to Noosa Fair from the main street of Noosa Junction (Sunshine Beach Road) in about 3 minutes!
If you don’t feel like cooking when you’re on holiday here you have holidayed at the right place! Noosa is renowned for its selection of restaurants, fine dining to casual cafes. There is choice everywhere! Major spots include Hastings St and the restaurant capital of Noosa Gympie Tce Noosa River! What about ‘Grind’ cafe, right across the road from the river, for a morning coffee and breakfast? Or dinner at Bistro C Hastings Street? Bistro C is a very popular choice for both locals and holiday makers. Taking a holiday with your young adult children? Try the Hastings St surf club! A popular choice for young adults, family friendly bar/restaurant.Ever wondered where our great restaurants get their supplies from? You could bet that a lot of them would shop at Belmondos Noosaville! Everyone loves Belmondos. They offer such a good range of specialty foods and even offer lunch choices from their deli section to eat in, and home of Clandestino speciality coffee. See you there!
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Latest News & Events
- 19 Jun 17
- There is always a Festival of some sort happening in Noosa and June is no exception with the NOOSA FESTIVAL OF WATER happening... read more
- 15 May 17
- NOOSA MARKETS! Do you enjoy a lazy stroll through the usual Sunday markets? Well Noosa is the place for you! We... read more
- 09 May 17
- Noosa's Most Famous Mountain. Have you ever driven around Noosa or been down on the Noosa River or perhaps playing with... read more
- 28 Apr 17
- Calling all Golfers There are four golf courses in Noosa with at least another dozen within a 45 minute drive from... read more