13 Sep 12
After spending last weekend in Noosa, you would not know it is still winter! The sun was out all day and it was actually quite hot! We really enjoyed eating out around the Noosa (one of the main reasons we came here! cannot get enough of the fine dining here!), and discovered a fantastic place in Peregian Beach. We will surely return there.
We like to try different apartments to holiday in every time we come here, so this time we booked a unit in Peregian Beach. Sometimes the surf is much rougher than on Noosa main beach! It’s good to know some areas are patrolled. We saw a few radical surfers out too! The markets on a Sunday were very good; we picked up some nice hand-made novelties and fresh locally grown food. We heard a few bands playing as well which was really entertaining! We had lunch at the surf club there, had a swim, made some sandcastles, collected some shells and just laid back at our apartment at the end of the day. Shame we could only get 3 days off work!
We organised to come back to Noosa next weekend for the Noosa Jazz Festival. We think it is as good as Noosa Food and Wine, Tastings on Hastings and all the other little festivals that happen around here! We like coming to every one of them. It is really convenient with flights straight into Sunshine Coast airport from Melbourne, it only takes a few hours and it is never really a hassle getting from the airport to Noosa Heads as there are so many options available for you.
When we come back next weekend for the Jazz Festival we’ll definitely be looking at some real estate – Noosa usually has quality homes open for inspection on Saturday’s and we find it pretty easy to approach the agents around here just to get a copy of what they have open so we can organise our day. We will be leaving the kids behind with their grandparents that weekend so my partner and I can escape! We will make it up to them next time… perhaps a trip to one of the Gold Coast theme parks one time soon.
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Latest News & Events
- 19 Jun 17
- There is always a Festival of some sort happening in Noosa and June is no exception with the NOOSA FESTIVAL OF WATER happening... read more
- 15 May 17
- NOOSA MARKETS! Do you enjoy a lazy stroll through the usual Sunday markets? Well Noosa is the place for you! We... read more
- 09 May 17
- Noosa's Most Famous Mountain. Have you ever driven around Noosa or been down on the Noosa River or perhaps playing with... read more
- 28 Apr 17
- Calling all Golfers There are four golf courses in Noosa with at least another dozen within a 45 minute drive from... read more