02 Jul 13
Good morning Noosa! Have you ever been around Dolphin Point or Hell’s Gates to meet the sunrise in Noosa? It’s amazing. It is definitely colder in the mornings now, but if you are brave enough to wander around the Noosa National Park in the dark to meet the sun you’ll be in for a treat. I bet you’ll see a few early morning surfers around Northern Sunshine Beach catching the morning waves as well – and you would hope they are all wearing wetties! Main Beach Noosa has a few morning ocean swimmers – hats off to them all for getting out there so early!
Although the water is colder in the mornings its crystal blue colour is very inviting – perhaps that’s why they can’t help themselves but to get out there! It’s either that, or they are already into their training regimens for the upcoming triathlon season! Many regions around the Sunshine Coast host triathlons such as Caloundra, Mooloolaba and of course our own, The Noosa Tri, scheduled for early November. Book your accommodation with us for the ‘Tri now – we are filling up really fast!
We’ve had a fair bit of rain lately but thankfully that has come to an end and we’re back to our usual sunshine! Noosa lights up in the day however it does get a touch chilly at night so be prepared! We are almost in the middle of winter, and it may get a little colder, still. There have been a few yachtsmen around lately – which looks absolutely picturesque when they sail along Noosa River, Gympie Tce. Get your smartphones out for a snapshot! And what about those campers at Munna Point – they must be getting a bit cold overnight! Maybe in the summer for me – but a booking far in advance is definitely needed. Munna Point is an incredibly popular spot. If you don’t get in for the dates you wanted, why not speak to us – you could stay somewhere like Little Cove instead, where the beach is right across the road and you’re within the National Park – you won’t be missing out on hearing the water at night!
There is a new natural alternative foods’ store located in Forest Glen Sunshine Coast – just past the Sunshine Coast Grammar School, but before Caloundra. Definitely check it out! It is similar to Belmondo’s in Noosaville with a deli, café and amazing, natural foods. If you have a spare day on your agenda, take a trip down the coast – visit the hinterland along the way – and make a lunch stop of course.
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Latest News & Events
- 19 Jun 17
- There is always a Festival of some sort happening in Noosa and June is no exception with the NOOSA FESTIVAL OF WATER happening... read more
- 15 May 17
- NOOSA MARKETS! Do you enjoy a lazy stroll through the usual Sunday markets? Well Noosa is the place for you! We... read more
- 09 May 17
- Noosa's Most Famous Mountain. Have you ever driven around Noosa or been down on the Noosa River or perhaps playing with... read more
- 28 Apr 17
- Calling all Golfers There are four golf courses in Noosa with at least another dozen within a 45 minute drive from... read more