30 Jan 17
Noosa Festival of Surfing 4-11 March 2017
EIGHT days of surfing for all ages, all levels of experience, all levels of fun, even the dogs get in on this act. Last year over 800 competitors from 20 countries took part in this event. Organisers hope that this year will be even bigger. Nightly entertainment with live music are part of the deal. Talk to our holiday department about renting accommodation for this fabulous event.
Noosa Food and Wine Festival 18 - 21 May
Whether you love food or wine, perhaps both, you will find an event that will interest you in Noosa. Many of these events are already sold out. So make sure you plan a visit to Noosa during this time, enjoy some culinary delights and perhaps even stay a few extra days to enjoy the approach of winter. Call into one of our 3 offices and talk to the holiday team about a place to stay!
NOOSA TRI 1 – 5 November
This is an annual event in Noosa which showcases our beautiful Main Beach, natural Hinterland and great sports people. This event commences on with the Children events on Wednesday 1 and finishes with a bang with the main event and Fireworks on Sunday 5 November. The general wait list is currently full and those registered who are eagerly waiting for Thursday 23 February 2017 when they will be notified if they have a position or not. Accommodation for this time of the year is already at a premium so don’t delay in contacting the NHR team to secure a place to stay!
If you are planning on coming to Noosa for any of these, head over to our accommodation page to find the perfect place!
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Great Unit, perfect position, the staff at Duke Street were extremely helpful
Gail - July/August 2017
Thank you for your assistance on our regular annual holiday. It is comforting to arrive, after travelling, to a warm and sincere welcome from staff. We would like to thank Penny, Lynda and Lin for their efficient and reassuring service, and communication, during our long stay. See you next year
Dean & Lynne - July 2017
Clean and tidy, light and airy, great location and value for money - we will be back
Gary - July 2017
Latest News & Events
- 08 Sep 17
- Wanting to come to Noosa but not sure where you would like to stay. We all know the glamorous Hasting street where you can be... read more
- 17 Aug 17
- Noosa has a great reputation for delivering some of the most iconic events in Australia and recently Rococo Restaurant, located... read more
- 19 Jun 17
- There is always a Festival of some sort happening in Noosa and June is no exception with the NOOSA FESTIVAL OF WATER happening... read more
- 15 May 17
- NOOSA MARKETS! Do you enjoy a lazy stroll through the usual Sunday markets? Well Noosa is the place for you! We... read more