30 Jan 17
Noosa Festival of Surfing 4-11 March 2017
EIGHT days of surfing for all ages, all levels of experience, all levels of fun, even the dogs get in on this act. Last year over 800 competitors from 20 countries took part in this event. Organisers hope that this year will be even bigger. Nightly entertainment with live music are part of the deal. Talk to our holiday department about renting accommodation for this fabulous event.
Noosa Food and Wine Festival 18 - 21 May
Whether you love food or wine, perhaps both, you will find an event that will interest you in Noosa. Many of these events are already sold out. So make sure you plan a visit to Noosa during this time, enjoy some culinary delights and perhaps even stay a few extra days to enjoy the approach of winter. Call into one of our 3 offices and talk to the holiday team about a place to stay!
NOOSA TRI 1 – 5 November
This is an annual event in Noosa which showcases our beautiful Main Beach, natural Hinterland and great sports people. This event commences on with the Children events on Wednesday 1 and finishes with a bang with the main event and Fireworks on Sunday 5 November. The general wait list is currently full and those registered who are eagerly waiting for Thursday 23 February 2017 when they will be notified if they have a position or not. Accommodation for this time of the year is already at a premium so don’t delay in contacting the NHR team to secure a place to stay!
If you are planning on coming to Noosa for any of these, head over to our accommodation page to find the perfect place!
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Latest News & Events
- 19 Jun 17
- There is always a Festival of some sort happening in Noosa and June is no exception with the NOOSA FESTIVAL OF WATER happening... read more
- 15 May 17
- NOOSA MARKETS! Do you enjoy a lazy stroll through the usual Sunday markets? Well Noosa is the place for you! We... read more
- 09 May 17
- Noosa's Most Famous Mountain. Have you ever driven around Noosa or been down on the Noosa River or perhaps playing with... read more
- 28 Apr 17
- Calling all Golfers There are four golf courses in Noosa with at least another dozen within a 45 minute drive from... read more