08 Sep 17
Wanting to come to Noosa but not sure where you would like to stay. We all know the glamorous Hasting street where you can be wining and dining next to pop stars.. Or casually strolling down Main Beach in your thongs licking ice cream.. but where to next?
To the south of Main Beach you will find Little Cove. An undulating woody hill area populated with many units and the entrance to the gateway of the Noosa National Park to Hells Gate. There are hidden beaches and rock pools to explore along this stunning cliff face.
Before reaching Noosa Junction further to the south west home of the backpackers, we have a range of budget conscious properties along Noosa Hill. Many of these properties have local bus stops at your front door.
To the west before Noosaville is Noosa Sound. Tranquility rains supreme as you breeze along the canals crossing over the calm waters off the Noosa River. This area abounds with luxury homes and private docks, as well as award winning hatted restaurants.
Properties in Noosaville have access to the Noosa river and many water sport options as wells as Gympie Terrace with a wide array of delicious restaurants and cafes. This area has many pet friendly options.
Noosa Waters has luxury waterfront properties and is the best viewing spot for events like the Noosa Christmas boats light up event. This area is conveniently located in the middle of Noosa close the the Civic Shopping Centre, the Noosa Junction.
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Great Unit, perfect position, the staff at Duke Street were extremely helpful
Gail - July/August 2017
Thank you for your assistance on our regular annual holiday. It is comforting to arrive, after travelling, to a warm and sincere welcome from staff. We would like to thank Penny, Lynda and Lin for their efficient and reassuring service, and communication, during our long stay. See you next year
Dean & Lynne - July 2017
Clean and tidy, light and airy, great location and value for money - we will be back
Gary - July 2017
Latest News & Events
- 08 Sep 17
- Wanting to come to Noosa but not sure where you would like to stay. We all know the glamorous Hasting street where you can be... read more
- 17 Aug 17
- Noosa has a great reputation for delivering some of the most iconic events in Australia and recently Rococo Restaurant, located... read more
- 19 Jun 17
- There is always a Festival of some sort happening in Noosa and June is no exception with the NOOSA FESTIVAL OF WATER happening... read more
- 15 May 17
- NOOSA MARKETS! Do you enjoy a lazy stroll through the usual Sunday markets? Well Noosa is the place for you! We... read more