Batu Karang Lembongan Resort & Day Spa
Perched on the coral hillside above Jungut Batu Village Beach, our boutique eco-friendly resort offers a pristine uninterrupted panorama view across the Badung Strait to the magnificent silhouette of Mount Agung. Distinctive Balinese architecture and custom crafted furnishings feature a mixture of natural Lembongan stone and coral carved work, all designed by Indonesian artisans. Surrounded by lush tropical gardens while honoring local integrity traditions in the architecture, the resort provides luxurious style villas, accommodation, and facilities.
Your Balinese Home Away From Home
- 1 Occasion/Wedding suite
- 2 Three Bedroom Villas (a combination of some of the below room types)
- 2 Suites complete with Master Bedroom, bathroom, lounge room and kitchenette
- 3 Superior One Bedroom Villas: 2 with outdoor bathrooms, superior view and direct access to pool and bar; and 1 with superior private garden and plunge pool - 11 One-Bedroom traditional Balinese Villas
- 4 Double Rooms
- 3 Twin Share Rooms
Villas & Suites
Batu Karang Lembongan Resort & Day Spa offers seven types of luxury accommodation. These options include the Twin Share, Double, One Bedroom Villa, Superior One Bedroom Villa, Suite and the Three Bedroom Villas. These can be reserved individually or combined using connecting doors to accommodate your needs whether it be couples holidaying together, singles, or small to large families. We recommend the Three Bedroom Villas to be reserved for the group events.
- The Occasion/Wedding Suite has been designed to provide that little extra for those special occasions like anniversaries, honeymoons or for those who just want to indulge a little more. This Suite comes with all the facilities of our One Bedroom Villas but features a 2.5m circular bed, DVD Player, Ipod docking station, an oversized bath tub, his and hers vanity basins and his and hers showers, a private garden, private swimming pool, sun beds and a private bale complete with mattress and pillows. Pure luxury.
- Three Bedroom Villas, Villa Frangipani and Villa Mt. Agung
Villa Frangipani is a combination of one Suite featuring the master bedroom with bathroom, lounge room, kitchen, outdoor BBQ area, wrap around balcony upstairs, a queen double room and a twin share room downstairs. Each room has its own open air bathroom, balcony/terrace and all the facilities of a One Bedroom Villa.
Villa Mt Agung is a combination of one Suite featuring the master bedroom with bathroom, lounge room, kitchen, outdoor area, full length balcony upstairs and two king double rooms downstairs with a linked TV room. Each room has its own open air bathroom, balcony/terrace and all the facilities of a One Bedroom Villa.
Both Villas are located at the top of the property overlooking the Wedding Pavilion/garden area, the 25m Lap Pool, pool with swim up bar and are designed to accommodate larger families for weddings, special events or even just the family holiday. Both Villas are self contained.
- Suites are the upper level of our Three Bedroom Villas. Complete with Master Bedroom, Bathroom, Kitchenette, Lounge room, TV/DVD center, Ipod docking station and full length balconies. The suites boast the best panoramic views over the bay, surf breaks, village, north end of the island, Badung Strait, Lombok Strait and out to the beautiful Mt Agung.
- Superior One Bedroom Villa has the same layout and facilities as the One Bedroom Villa, however it is superior due to its views, location and the option to have a plunge pool.
- One Bedroom Villas boast traditional Balinese alang alang thatched roofs. Each villa features a beautiful outdoor bathroom with a hand carved stone ‘egg shell’ bath and shower recess which affords complete privacy. With a spacious balcony and day bed, all villas embrace breathtaking panoramas of the East Coast of Bali and the magnificent silhouette of Mount Agung.
- Double Room Enjoy the comfort of the spacious double room with convenient amenities and the luxury of an outdoor bathroom.
- Twin Share Rooms have been designed to accommodate guests who are not traveling as a couple or for those slightly older children holidaying with the family. The Twin Share rooms are equipped with the same facilities as the One Bedroom Villa.
Villa & Room Amenities:
Choice of air conditioning or ceiling fans / King size bed with mosquito net / Remote controlled colour television / Satellite television / Telephone and Broadband/ WIFI Internet Access / Fully stocked mini bar / Coffee and tea-making facilities / Private outdoor bath and shower / Full length balcony and day bed / Bath robes for ladies and gentlemen / Luxury Bathroom essentials with natural skincare products / Hair dryer Iron / Board / Daily maid service including evening turndown / Data port / Batu Karang Rattan Carry Bag / Personal Safe / Non-smoking (except for outdoor balcony) / Umbrellas Torches / 15-hour buggy transport service within the resort.
- A 9 metre x 9 metre fresh water infinity edge overlooking the reef breaks Shipwrecks and Lacerations, to the magnificent silhouette of Mount Agung
- A 9metre x 9 metre fresh water pool amongst the lush greenery and pool waterfall, complete with swim up bar
- A 25 metre 2 lane infinity lap pool for those who want to stay fit, surrounded with luxury beautiful white draped personal cabanas for your comfort
Escape & Relax
- Lulur Spa: This eco-conscious retreat offers natural treatments and products. Be prepared for the total Balinese spa experience of traditional massage, signature facials, sensual hair treatments and refreshments.
- Wedding / Outdoor Day Pavilion: A place perched high overlooking the ocean and out to Mt Agung where you can take some time to relax and admire the view.
- Movie Theatre: Escape the heat and sit back and relax! Available for private bookings only.
- Gym: Cardio & weight-lifting machines for guests to use at their leisure.
- Steam Room: Overlooking the lap pool, take a few minutes to yourself to cleanse the toxins and
regenerate your body.
- Conference Room: Accommodating up to 50 delegates complete with air conditioning, overhead LCD projectors, internet, white boards, TV/DVD, PowerPoint facilities, individual sound and lighting control and break out area.
- Day Lounge: Available to facilitate early arrivals and late departures. Drinking & Dining
- Muntigs Bar & Restaurant: Offers a fine food and wine experience with a variety of International and Asian cuisine. Set around an infinity edge pool overlooking the beautiful bay, surf breaks, beach, village and Mount Agung, creates a spectacular view to enjoy whilst experiencing a delightful breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- The Balcony at Muntigs Bar & Restaurant: A place of serenity, perfect for breakfast, lunch, & dinner. The Balcony is set apart from the local island bustle, perched up high above The Deck Café & Bar with the mystical Mount Agung scenery overlooking the sea and stretches of seaweed. Watch the surfers ride the waves, paddlers come and go, and boats sail away. At night, The Balcony is best enjoyed under the beautiful hanging tree lanterns that boasts a sophisticated, warm and cozy atmosphere.
- The Deck Café & Bar: Along the boardwalk waterfront this is a favourite spot for the savvy travellers of Nusa Lembongan. Indulge in the taste of gourmet baguettes, paninis, freshly baked pies, pizzas, home baked cakes, gelato ice cream, fresh juices, smoothies and real coffee. Enjoy the sunsets lounging around listening to smooth tunes sipping on a delicious cocktail while the island life passes you by.
- The Howff... Whisky, Gin & Wine bar....Tucked away from the Island bustle is an authentic Scottish experience. For a wee dram or a gin globe of the finest calibre, this unique dungeon bar on the rocks over the sea is the first in its class on Nusa Lembongan. Whet your tastebuds with a plethora of single malts, as well as a unique gin menu of underground, speakeasy finds. Unique pairings served with class by a touch of Scottish-Balinese character, The Howff is the “secret meeting place” where the old school British West meets in the South East.
Batu Karang Lembongan Resort & Day Spa honors the environment and energy that surrounds us, and is a perfect setting for all types of wellness retreats. Whether your group wishes to host a yoga, diving, surf, restorative, wellness, or combination of any of such options, Batu Karang is the perfect sophisticated island escape for participants to indulge and surrender to the spirit of the retreat.
Experience luxury with a mesmerizing landscape like no other, while relaxing nestled in a culturally rich and authentic island escape, Batu Karang is happy to help facilitate and create a personalised itinerary to build an ideal retreat catering to your guests needs.
To ensure a seamless experience, we provide:
- Yoga Equipment for up to 20 participants
- Indoor/Outdoor Practice Space: Indoor air conditioned space overlooking our Lap Pool and our
Outdoor Pavilion with views over the ocean and out to Mt Agung.
- All logistics such as meals, activities, transfers, activities, itineraries can be coordinated through us. - Special Group Packages to customize your needs.
Batu Karang Lembongan Resort & Day Spa offers a well-equipped conference venue with a difference; a tropical island location with breath taking views, restaurant quality food and professional friendly staff.
Our innovative designed conference room allows the venue to be arranged to suit your individual meeting requirements, whatever the occasion may be; functions, business launches or private parties.
This room can also be divided into two separate rooms each with their own facilities. The small room seats a maximum of 10 people and combined with the adjoining room a maximum of 50 people. Food and beverage packages are also available for your event.
- Conference room 12m x 6m (Max of 50 people) - Air conditioned
- Equipped with the latest technology
- Large plasma screen
- Drop down screen with data projector - PowerPoint facilities
- CD/DVD players
- Internet WIFI service
- PA system
- Individual sound system and lighting control for each room - Privacy screens on the windows
- Ceiling fans
- Whiteboards and Flip charts
Surrounded by an island sanctuary, explore the paradise on Batu Karang’s doorstep.
- Surf / Learn to Surf!
- SUP / Stand Up Paddle Board - Kayaking
- Explore the Island by Scooter
- Day Trips to Nusa Penida
- Immerse yourself in the Hindu Culture and attend a Balinese Ceremony.
Please go here to book!
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Great Unit, perfect position, the staff at Duke Street were extremely helpful
Gail - July/August 2017
Thank you for your assistance on our regular annual holiday. It is comforting to arrive, after travelling, to a warm and sincere welcome from staff. We would like to thank Penny, Lynda and Lin for their efficient and reassuring service, and communication, during our long stay. See you next year
Dean & Lynne - July 2017
Clean and tidy, light and airy, great location and value for money - we will be back
Gary - July 2017
Latest News & Events
- 12 Apr 18
- Growing up in Noosa you get to know how limitless this place really is, the beaches, the national parks and especially the... read more
- 02 Mar 18
- Noosa is commonly known for its famous beaches and all the beautiful treats that Hastings Street has to offer. It is one of the... read more
- 15 Jan 18
- NOOSA FOOD AND WINE FESTIVAL MAY 2018 – SAVE THE DATE. There really is nothing like good food and wine to bring... read more
- 07 Dec 17
- Well, summer has well and truly hit the Sunshine Coast and in true festive spirit, the sound of clinking champagne glasses fills... read more