Holiday House Specials
Super Easter Offer!
Wow - look at this great deal!
Book and stay for the 3 nights over Easter 2018 and get 25% off the regular tariff for the period - that's right, arrive on Good Friday (30 March 2018) and depart on Easter Monday (1 April 2018) and you will only pay $2550 plus Booking Fee. Normally the minimum stay over Easter is a 4 night tariff but in 2018 you only need pay for 3 nights! First in will get this great deal - so call 07 544 3566 now and book through our friendly Reservations team - but don't forget to mention this offer!
Subject to availability and conditions apply.
Valid for new bookings placed between 21 February 2018 and 29 March 2018
Located a short 2 minute stroll from the restaurants of Quamby Place (Ricky's, Wasabi, Rock Salt, Woodfire Grill !) and a 10 minute flat stroll to iconic Hastings St and Noosa Main Beach, Cooran Court is so well located it has become a highly prized location for Holiday makers.
So of you are seeking the ideal location for your next Noosa getaway, then look no further than this great holiday property
* 3 bedrooms plus sofa bed in downstairs living room
* The grand master bedroom suite has a King bed, walk through robe/dressing room and large ensuite with double bowl vanity
* Second bedroom has a Queen bed and the 3rd bedroom has 2 King singles which can be zipped together to make a King (if you need the King bed, it must be requested at the time of making the booking)
* Entry level on the ground floor comprises a single garage, 2nd and 3rd bedrooms, 2 way ensuite, family bathroom with a full bath, living room with sofa bed, and fully equipped laundry (front loading washing machine and dryer).
* Upper level has the master suite, separate powder room and the kitchen/dining/living area opening onto a furnished undercover terrace with alfresco dining for up to 8 people and a gas BBQ
* The grounds reflect established well maintained gardens , a northern aspect pool with extensive decking surround, 2 alfresco dining area in total and grassed areas
* All rooms are generous in size and bedrooms are carpeted whilst living areas upstairs are timber and downstairs living ares are tiled
* Gourmet kitchen has all Meile appliances, including a gas cooktop, dishwasher, electric underbench oven and double wall oven - plus loads of storage
* FREE Wifi and Foxtel (Platinum Package)
* C Bus lighting system
* Ample light and cross ventilation complements the ducted and zoned air conditioning throughout
* Private secure gated entry plus driveway parking for 2 cars behind the electric gate
* Sleeps up to a maximum of 8 guests
* Sofa Lounge (If Linen for this is required it MUST be requested at time of making the Booking)
* Sorry but no weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are permitted
Note: Minimum Tariffs apply for each season based on Minimum Nights, however stays can be shorter than the minimum nights subject to the minimum tariff being paid.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm and no exceptions to this timing can be made.
House BOOKING FEE
Please be aware that a $45 Non Refundable booking fee will be applied to all bookings.
House HOLIDAY RATES
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Festival Season||Holiday Season||Christmas|
Address: 8 Cooran Court, Noosa Sound, Queensland 4567
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 3 (Ensuites: 2)
- Garaging: 1 ( secure parking )
- Off Street Parking: 2
- Fully Fenced House
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Cooling
- Pay TV
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
- Noosa Holidays - Reservations Department
- Phone: 07 5447 3566
- Enquiry Form: send email
Testimonial / Review
Great location with (almost) everything we needed! Otherwise excellent. Ideal for 3 couples.
Alison - October 2017