Nestled in lush rain forest on the edge of the National Park, this retreat enjoys large open spaces and tranquil vistas into the bush land from every room. With vaulted ceilings and rustic timber features, this home features rendered 'adobe' style masonry to provide the character. Timber louvres throughout invite in the cooling summer breezes and the timber bi-fold doors extend living spaces out onto the large decks.
Also featuring a plunge pool and water features in a peaceful bush setting.
This multi level property has separate lounge areas on both levels, plus a large games room with a billiard table. And a main kitchen PLUS a kitchenette in the games room - what more could you want?
And there is air conditioning in all bedrooms plus ceiling fans in every room.
Please note the following:
There is a house being constructed on the building block next door to this property - whilst construction is occurring a discount of 10% will be given off the regular tariff.
The photographs depict the bathrooms as they are - they will be renovated sometime in the future.
* 4 bedrooms over 3 levels
* 3 bathrooms including 2 ensuites
* Lower level consists of a double lock up garage, laundry with front loading washing machine and dryer, a lounge/media room with open fire place (fireplace is not for guest use), a large billiard/family room with billiard table and kitchenette, 2 bedrooms (2 single beds in each) with air conditioning and ceiling fans, family bathroom (no full bath), and opens onto a large under roof balcony and sundeck with wide views into the national Park.
* Main level has the large master bedroom suite (2 King Singles made up to a King size bed), with large ensuite and WIR and private deck including air conditioning and ceiling fan, massive open plan family/lounge/dining area with open fire place (fireplace is not for guest use), modern kitchen including gas cook top and dishwasher, plus yet another large undercover entertaining balcony
* Upper level consists of the entry and foyer, the 4th bedroom (2 single beds) with private ensuite, air conditioning and a library area.
* TV reception is for Free To Air channels only - sorry NO Foxtel or Wifi available until NBN arrives
* Plunge pool
* National Park views
* Gas BBQ
* 15 minute stroll to iconic Hastings St, Noosa Main Beach or just 10 minutes in the opposite direction to Noosa National Park
* The separation of living areas makes this home ideal for a family holiday
* Secure garaging for 2 cars
* Sleeps 8
* Sorry but no weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are permitted
* Sorry - no pets allowed
* Smoking is definitely not permitted anywhere on this property
* Note: Minimum Tariffs apply for each season based on Minimum Nights, however stays can be shorter than the minimum nights subject to the minimum tariff being paid.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm and no exceptions to this timing can be made.
House BOOKING FEE
Please be aware that a $45 Non Refundable booking fee will be applied to all bookings.
House HOLIDAY RATES
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Festival Season||Holiday Season||Christmas|
Address: 20 Little Cove Road, Little Cove, Queensland 4567
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 (Ensuites: 2)
- Garaging: 2 ( secure parking )
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
- Media Room
- Rumpus Room
- Noosa Holidays - Reservations Department
- Phone: 07 5447 3566
- Enquiry Form: send email