The Sound is renowned for its fabulous waterfront properties and Cooran Court is one of the most sought after streets in Noosa Sound - walking distance to iconic Hastings Street, Noosa Main Beach and Noosa National Park as well as the restaurant strip on Gympie Tce in Noosaville - what more can you ask for?
This split-level waterfront home (only 5 steps!) has a coveted NE aspect, spectacular long water views to bush land, a private beach and private jetty, and is going to suit the most fastidious holidaymaker. It is sure to be one of the most popular holiday homes in Noosa!
This property has been recently renovated and exudes classic fresh coastal styling.
Please note that this is a non-smoking property
* 4 bedrooms (King, Queen, 4 X Singles): all new high quality blissfully comfortable beds. (NB: Doona covers changed & laundered after every use).
* 2 bathrooms including a large ensuite and separate toilet to the main bedroom.
* Full bath and shower in the family bathroom and separate toilet.
* Large entry foyer and courtyard to the front.
* Fully equipped kitchen with Miele double wall oven and new fridge, cooktop, microwave and dishwasher. Filtered drinking water tap (no need to buy bottled water!).
* Fully equipped laundry with Miele front-loading washing machine and Miele dryer.
* Weber BBQ
* Large open plan living area opening onto a large wraparound waterfront deck with stunning views to bush land
* Sought after NE aspect captures maximum sun and is protected from prevailing southerly winds in winter.
* Large fenced swimming pool (NOTE - deck area has ungated access to pontoon and river)
* Large flat screen TV and DVD player in living area.
* FOXTEL (including Sports package).
* Free WIFI.
* BOSE iPhone / iPod speaker docking station.
* Large selection of games and books.
* Ducted air conditioning in master bedroom, 4th bedroom and entry area, split system air conditioning in living area and 3rd bedroom.
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms except bedroom 4.
* High timber ceiling throughout and cool washed timber floors in living areas.
* Private floating jetty to moor your boat plus a private sandy beach from which to cast out your fishing line or crab pot.
* Located in a quiet cul de sac location.
* Secure front fence to road with auto gates.
* 2 car undercover parking.
* Easy walk to Quamby Place shops and restaurants, Hastings Street and Noosa Main Beach.
* Sleeps 8
* Sorry but no weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are permitted
Note: Minimum Tariffs apply for each season based on Minimum Nights, however stays can be shorter than the minimum nights subject to the minimum tariff being paid.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel. A reminder that 'check out' is no later than 10.00am and 'check in' is not before 2.00pm and no exceptions to this timing can be made.
House BOOKING FEE
Please be aware that a $45 Non Refundable booking fee will be applied to all bookings.
House HOLIDAY RATES
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Festival Season||Holiday Season||Christmas|
Address: 34 Cooran Court, Noosa Sound, Queensland 4567
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Carports: 2
- Fully Fenced House
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
- Noosa Holidays - Reservations Department
- Phone: 07 5447 3566
- Enquiry Form: send email