04 Feb 13
For years, Noosa has been a top destination on the bike riders’ list. The paths are so easy to get around, the council has provided quality routes right around Noosa for a long time and of course, we are home to the internationally known “Noosa Triathlon”. Noosa has promoted casual and competition bike riding with huge success; now, the area is full of riders most of the time, and this trend is especially shown on early mornings. As riding is a popular activity in Noosa, there has been an influx of bike and scooter hire shops around, especially around the Hastings Street, Gympie Tce and Noosa Junction locations. Their prices are inexpensive; some starting at only $15 for two hours! If you’re not a competition cyclist and prefer to casually ride in your spare time Noosa has adapted to this. Isn’t it time more people started using their own energy as opposed to their cars to get around? Noosa is the perfect place for it – everything is just short distance away.
Noosa Tri cyclist’s route usually runs from Cooroy all the way to Noosa Heads – wow, what a ride! And the finishing line on Hastings Street is always jam-packed with people waiting to welcome home our competitors. If you want to get a good spot in the crowd we suggest getting in very, very early morning!
There are many other sporting activities around the area, especially water sports such as sailing, kayaking, rowing, kite surfing, the list just goes on and on! And who could forget the main sport around here – surfing! On a day of good conditions Noosa draws in heaps of surfers to the points; Johnsons, Nationals, Granite and the open beaches like Sunshine and Peregian for the experienced! And that’s just our water sports introduction! Not to mention the amount of quality exercise machines all over Gympie Tce and Tai-Chi in the park on Thursday morning, the outdoor personal trainers we see around, and the indoor sports and fitness around the industrial estate.
If you want to get fit, and experience the delights of the widely known and promoted Sunshine Coast lifestyle at the same time, Noosa would have to be the top location!
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Great Unit, perfect position, the staff at Duke Street were extremely helpful
Gail - July/August 2017
Thank you for your assistance on our regular annual holiday. It is comforting to arrive, after travelling, to a warm and sincere welcome from staff. We would like to thank Penny, Lynda and Lin for their efficient and reassuring service, and communication, during our long stay. See you next year
Dean & Lynne - July 2017
Clean and tidy, light and airy, great location and value for money - we will be back
Gary - July 2017
Latest News & Events
- 12 Apr 18
- Growing up in Noosa you get to know how limitless this place really is, the beaches, the national parks and especially the... read more
- 02 Mar 18
- Noosa is commonly known for its famous beaches and all the beautiful treats that Hastings Street has to offer. It is one of the... read more
- 15 Jan 18
- NOOSA FOOD AND WINE FESTIVAL MAY 2018 – SAVE THE DATE. There really is nothing like good food and wine to bring... read more
- 07 Dec 17
- Well, summer has well and truly hit the Sunshine Coast and in true festive spirit, the sound of clinking champagne glasses fills... read more