01 May 18
Coolum Coaches offer bus full comfort bus charters to take care of your airport transfers, wedding transfers, or day trips in and out of Noosa.
With the Noosa Hinterland only a short trip away, you could make use of the charter service to explore the Sunshine Coast in comfort.
With toilets on board the luxurious coaches, all you need to think about is where you are heading!
Some great ideas for a day trip out of Noosa are:
- Scenic tour to Maleny and Montville
- Wine tour through the Noosa Hinterland
- Brewery tours
- Waterfall and nature tours
- Coastal Scenic tours
- Outback tours
- A daytrip to Australia Zoo
The options really are endless, so why not contact Coolum Coaches, and see how they can help out with your upcoming holiday to Noosa!
Looking for a last-minute Noosa Getaway?
Then check out our reduced rates across the board
21 September to 14 October 2018
Call now and chat to our friendly Reservations Team on 07 5447 3566
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Great Unit, perfect position, the staff at Duke Street were extremely helpful
Gail - July/August 2017
Thank you for your assistance on our regular annual holiday. It is comforting to arrive, after travelling, to a warm and sincere welcome from staff. We would like to thank Penny, Lynda and Lin for their efficient and reassuring service, and communication, during our long stay. See you next year
Dean & Lynne - July 2017
Clean and tidy, light and airy, great location and value for money - we will be back
Gary - July 2017
Latest News & Events
- 19 Sep 18
- NOOSA HOLIDAYS TIME FILLERS… Our wonderful weather has outdone itself again for the September School holidays, Noosa... read more
- 17 Sep 18
- So, winter is finally over! Meaning spring has now sprung…… in saying this we didn’t actually have too many... read more
- 26 Jun 18
- New Accommodation Treats. What an exciting time it is to be a part of Noosa Holiday Rentals! We have so many new... read more
- 13 Jun 18
- Its Sunday here in Noosa and I am sitting in the office on Hastings street, for the most part working hard. – However this... read more