28 Apr 17
Calling all Golfers
There are four golf courses in Noosa with at least another dozen within a 45 minute drive from Noosa. The four are very different style courses; the Noosa Par3 course, the private Noosa Valley Golf near Doonan, the Tewantin-Noosa public course in Tewantin and the Noosa Springs resort club.
The largest and oldest club in Noosa is the Tewantin-Noosa course. The course is normally pretty busy so bookings are necessary most of the time. The website has all the details, check out www.noosagolf.com.au they have a great pro shop and a clubhouse with a bar and bistro. There is a free practice range but of course you’ll have to bring your own balls. The course itself is picturesque with an abundance of bird life and kangaroos.
If you want to fit in with the locals they have welcoming comps just about every day. You may need to have a Golf Link handicap to join in but they normally have a few single openings. Give the pro shop a call the day before or even on the day.
Noosa Springs resort is the closest to the tourist areas in Noosa Heads. The springs have all the amenities you would expect at a resort club. Their website www.noosasprings.com.au has all the info you’ll need. They have a great practice range that is open some nights. If you buy a bucket of balls make sure you take advantage of a great practice.
While reasonably challenging the course is ‘manicured’ as long as you stay on the fairways and greens. The course is a lot less forgiving than Tewantin. If you’re very far off the fairway you’re probably going to take a drop. You don’t want to be too ambitious in your search for missing balls given the hidden dangers lurking in the dense rough. There are a few hills but chances are you’ll be driving an electric cart.
Don’t forget to take advantage of the Day Spa in Noosa Springs.
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Great Unit, perfect position, the staff at Duke Street were extremely helpful
Gail - July/August 2017
Thank you for your assistance on our regular annual holiday. It is comforting to arrive, after travelling, to a warm and sincere welcome from staff. We would like to thank Penny, Lynda and Lin for their efficient and reassuring service, and communication, during our long stay. See you next year
Dean & Lynne - July 2017
Clean and tidy, light and airy, great location and value for money - we will be back
Gary - July 2017
Latest News & Events
- 13 Jun 18
- Its Sunday here in Noosa and I am sitting in the office on Hastings street, for the most part working hard. – However this... read more
- 04 Jun 18
- The Noosa Hill Climb 2018. CALLING ALL CAR LOVERS ! – Or those of us who just love some action packed even... read more
- 20 May 18
- Run Away Noosa. On Saturday the 26th of May, put on your running shoes –Grab some friends and family and... read more
- 12 Apr 18
- Growing up in Noosa you get to know how limitless this place really is, the beaches, the national parks and especially the... read more