10 Apr 17
Noosa council is running free buses from April 8th to April 17th so hop on a travel around Noosa Shire for free, you can go down to Peregian Beach or travel up to Cooran, Cooroy, Pomona and Boreen Point.
Go to Boreen Point and have lunch at the Appoloneon Hotel, they have a great Sunday roast and there is plenty of room for games with the family, so take a footy or a cricket bat and ball.
Noosa Fair shopping centre has fun stuff for the kids, there’s a Pirate Show on the Easter Bunny will be hanging around as well on Saturday 15th April 10am -2pm with free chocolates!!
The Noosa Arts Theatre Company has a musical on for all the family, OLIVER!!! Is running 6-23 April.
Noosa Yacht Club is running a Youthsail program, for 6-12 year olds, get out on the water and learn to sail, it’s a great way for kids to learn water safety and boost confidence and skills.
For full details of all school holiday fun and activities go to visitnoosa.com.au
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Great Unit, perfect position, the staff at Duke Street were extremely helpful
Gail - July/August 2017
Thank you for your assistance on our regular annual holiday. It is comforting to arrive, after travelling, to a warm and sincere welcome from staff. We would like to thank Penny, Lynda and Lin for their efficient and reassuring service, and communication, during our long stay. See you next year
Dean & Lynne - July 2017
Clean and tidy, light and airy, great location and value for money - we will be back
Gary - July 2017
Latest News & Events
- 19 Sep 18
- NOOSA HOLIDAYS TIME FILLERS… Our wonderful weather has outdone itself again for the September School holidays, Noosa... read more
- 17 Sep 18
- So, winter is finally over! Meaning spring has now sprung…… in saying this we didn’t actually have too many... read more
- 26 Jun 18
- New Accommodation Treats. What an exciting time it is to be a part of Noosa Holiday Rentals! We have so many new... read more
- 13 Jun 18
- Its Sunday here in Noosa and I am sitting in the office on Hastings street, for the most part working hard. – However this... read more