13 Sep 12
It was great to see Noosa locals out and about last weekend with the fantastic weather and great waves to be had on Noosa Beach.
I’m sure that the holidaymakers staying in Noosa Accommodation would be wrapped to be sunning around in September.
It looks like the next week is going to be around 25 degrees and great for outdoor activities.
I was sitting looking out to the water from my balcony on Saturday and it makes you remember how lucky we are to live and work in Noosa.
When you live in a fabulous place it is easy to become mundane and forget what our Environment has to offer.
The clothes shopping is also to die for with different designer stores that are not on offer any other areas.
Whether you live in Noosa or holiday in Noosa the story is the same. Tourists and locals can share in all activities or just relax and zone out.I believe that local Noosa Accommodation is the best in the world today
Looking for a last-minute Noosa Getaway?
Then check out our reduced rates across the board
21 September to 14 October 2018
Call now and chat to our friendly Reservations Team on 07 5447 3566
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Great Unit, perfect position, the staff at Duke Street were extremely helpful
Gail - July/August 2017
Thank you for your assistance on our regular annual holiday. It is comforting to arrive, after travelling, to a warm and sincere welcome from staff. We would like to thank Penny, Lynda and Lin for their efficient and reassuring service, and communication, during our long stay. See you next year
Dean & Lynne - July 2017
Clean and tidy, light and airy, great location and value for money - we will be back
Gary - July 2017
Latest News & Events
- 19 Sep 18
- NOOSA HOLIDAYS TIME FILLERS… Our wonderful weather has outdone itself again for the September School holidays, Noosa... read more
- 17 Sep 18
- So, winter is finally over! Meaning spring has now sprung…… in saying this we didn’t actually have too many... read more
- 26 Jun 18
- New Accommodation Treats. What an exciting time it is to be a part of Noosa Holiday Rentals! We have so many new... read more
- 13 Jun 18
- Its Sunday here in Noosa and I am sitting in the office on Hastings street, for the most part working hard. – However this... read more