13 Sep 12
It was great to see Noosa locals out and about last weekend with the fantastic weather and great waves to be had on Noosa Beach.
I’m sure that the holidaymakers staying in Noosa Accommodation would be wrapped to be sunning around in September.
It looks like the next week is going to be around 25 degrees and great for outdoor activities.
I was sitting looking out to the water from my balcony on Saturday and it makes you remember how lucky we are to live and work in Noosa.
When you live in a fabulous place it is easy to become mundane and forget what our Environment has to offer.
The clothes shopping is also to die for with different designer stores that are not on offer any other areas.
Whether you live in Noosa or holiday in Noosa the story is the same. Tourists and locals can share in all activities or just relax and zone out.I believe that local Noosa Accommodation is the best in the world today
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Great Unit, perfect position, the staff at Duke Street were extremely helpful
Gail - July/August 2017
Thank you for your assistance on our regular annual holiday. It is comforting to arrive, after travelling, to a warm and sincere welcome from staff. We would like to thank Penny, Lynda and Lin for their efficient and reassuring service, and communication, during our long stay. See you next year
Dean & Lynne - July 2017
Clean and tidy, light and airy, great location and value for money - we will be back
Gary - July 2017
Latest News & Events
- 12 Apr 18
- Growing up in Noosa you get to know how limitless this place really is, the beaches, the national parks and especially the... read more
- 02 Mar 18
- Noosa is commonly known for its famous beaches and all the beautiful treats that Hastings Street has to offer. It is one of the... read more
- 15 Jan 18
- NOOSA FOOD AND WINE FESTIVAL MAY 2018 – SAVE THE DATE. There really is nothing like good food and wine to bring... read more
- 07 Dec 17
- Well, summer has well and truly hit the Sunshine Coast and in true festive spirit, the sound of clinking champagne glasses fills... read more