15 Sep 17
ORGANIC FRESH IS BEST FOOD
With the new wave of healthy eating grabbing everyone not only in Noosa but worldwide, more and more people are turning to different avenues of sourcing food, what they eat, where they purchase it, and how they use it.
Be it Paleo, Pescatarian, Vegetarian or Vegan, Noosa has it’s fair share of fresh food outlets, catering to all diets.
Where do you start in Noosa for shopping you may ask? Well start with a visit to Belmondo’s in Rene street Noosaville for organic fruit and vegetables, and while you are there organic freshly roasted coffee from Clandestino Roasters, organic meats from Eumundi Meats right out the front.
Pardons Fruit Market in Noosa Junction and The Bent Banana in Peregian Beach also have a great range of organics.
The best of the best is the Noosa Farmers Market held every Sunday from 6.30 am to 12pmidday in the Noosa AFL Football grounds, all sorts of fresh produce from eggs to mushrooms, lamb to seafood, any variety of fruit and vegetables you can imagine, along with freshly prepared food to go and you can even purchase seedlings to grow your own produce. Also here at the Noosa farmers Market you will find homemade organic soaps, potions and lotions, butter, cheeses and breads.
There’s no reason to eat bad food, so when in Noosa, shop like a local and shop fresh.
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Great Unit, perfect position, the staff at Duke Street were extremely helpful
Gail - July/August 2017
Thank you for your assistance on our regular annual holiday. It is comforting to arrive, after travelling, to a warm and sincere welcome from staff. We would like to thank Penny, Lynda and Lin for their efficient and reassuring service, and communication, during our long stay. See you next year
Dean & Lynne - July 2017
Clean and tidy, light and airy, great location and value for money - we will be back
Gary - July 2017
Latest News & Events
- 12 Apr 18
- Growing up in Noosa you get to know how limitless this place really is, the beaches, the national parks and especially the... read more
- 02 Mar 18
- Noosa is commonly known for its famous beaches and all the beautiful treats that Hastings Street has to offer. It is one of the... read more
- 15 Jan 18
- NOOSA FOOD AND WINE FESTIVAL MAY 2018 – SAVE THE DATE. There really is nothing like good food and wine to bring... read more
- 07 Dec 17
- Well, summer has well and truly hit the Sunshine Coast and in true festive spirit, the sound of clinking champagne glasses fills... read more