15 Sep 17
ORGANIC FRESH IS BEST FOOD
With the new wave of healthy eating grabbing everyone not only in Noosa but worldwide, more and more people are turning to different avenues of sourcing food, what they eat, where they purchase it, and how they use it.
Be it Paleo, Pescatarian, Vegetarian or Vegan, Noosa has it’s fair share of fresh food outlets, catering to all diets.
Where do you start in Noosa for shopping you may ask? Well start with a visit to Belmondo’s in Rene street Noosaville for organic fruit and vegetables, and while you are there organic freshly roasted coffee from Clandestino Roasters, organic meats from Eumundi Meats right out the front.
Pardons Fruit Market in Noosa Junction and The Bent Banana in Peregian Beach also have a great range of organics.
The best of the best is the Noosa Farmers Market held every Sunday from 6.30 am to 12pmidday in the Noosa AFL Football grounds, all sorts of fresh produce from eggs to mushrooms, lamb to seafood, any variety of fruit and vegetables you can imagine, along with freshly prepared food to go and you can even purchase seedlings to grow your own produce. Also here at the Noosa farmers Market you will find homemade organic soaps, potions and lotions, butter, cheeses and breads.
There’s no reason to eat bad food, so when in Noosa, shop like a local and shop fresh.
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Great Unit, perfect position, the staff at Duke Street were extremely helpful
Gail - July/August 2017
Thank you for your assistance on our regular annual holiday. It is comforting to arrive, after travelling, to a warm and sincere welcome from staff. We would like to thank Penny, Lynda and Lin for their efficient and reassuring service, and communication, during our long stay. See you next year
Dean & Lynne - July 2017
Clean and tidy, light and airy, great location and value for money - we will be back
Gary - July 2017
Latest News & Events
- 26 Jun 18
- New Accommodation Treats. What an exciting time it is to be a part of Noosa Holiday Rentals! We have so many new... read more
- 13 Jun 18
- Its Sunday here in Noosa and I am sitting in the office on Hastings street, for the most part working hard. – However this... read more
- 04 Jun 18
- The Noosa Hill Climb 2018. CALLING ALL CAR LOVERS ! – Or those of us who just love some action packed even... read more
- 20 May 18
- Run Away Noosa. On Saturday the 26th of May, put on your running shoes –Grab some friends and family and... read more