29 Jan 13
Most of this summer has been without rain which was a welcomed change from our summers before! But now the rain is upon us that has come from the cyclone up north. Let’s hope it does not stick around for too long now, the weather has been beautiful with sunshine these last few weeks. A few holiday makers have even postponed their Noosa stay until the rain calms down a little so they can continue traveling – and not to mention the flights that would have been cancelled already.
Although the rain is here it hasn’t deterred the Noosa locals and holiday guests who have been around the area for a few days already. There are still many people walking up and down Hastings Street, of course not as many as usual when the sun is out, but still enough people to keep the street alive! Our surfers here would probably be having the time of their lives with the waves this would be creating – the rain is not all gloom for everyone after all!
There were not many people out and about on Australia Day around town – we were all rained out!! There were a few people having under cover BBQs and get-togethers, unfortunately did not see any people with outdoor parties going on. I am sure most people would have been inside their houses and apartments most of the day! At least there isn’t any hail so that’s a good thing... let’s just hope that next Australia Day 2014 is not a wash out again!As most Noosa activities are set outdoors this can make it hard for our holiday makers to enjoy unless they are keen and experienced surfers! All of our markets like the Farmers Markets, Eumundi Markets and Yandina Markets are usually still on, it has got to take a lot more than some rain for our markets to be closed! It is always fun to sit around the beach anyway in these conditions watching the more experienced water craftsmen enjoy themselves and just admiring the big crazy waves...
Looking for a last-minute Noosa Getaway?
Then check out our reduced rates across the board
21 September to 14 October 2018
Call now and chat to our friendly Reservations Team on 07 5447 3566
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Great Unit, perfect position, the staff at Duke Street were extremely helpful
Gail - July/August 2017
Thank you for your assistance on our regular annual holiday. It is comforting to arrive, after travelling, to a warm and sincere welcome from staff. We would like to thank Penny, Lynda and Lin for their efficient and reassuring service, and communication, during our long stay. See you next year
Dean & Lynne - July 2017
Clean and tidy, light and airy, great location and value for money - we will be back
Gary - July 2017
Latest News & Events
- 19 Sep 18
- NOOSA HOLIDAYS TIME FILLERS… Our wonderful weather has outdone itself again for the September School holidays, Noosa... read more
- 17 Sep 18
- So, winter is finally over! Meaning spring has now sprung…… in saying this we didn’t actually have too many... read more
- 26 Jun 18
- New Accommodation Treats. What an exciting time it is to be a part of Noosa Holiday Rentals! We have so many new... read more
- 13 Jun 18
- Its Sunday here in Noosa and I am sitting in the office on Hastings street, for the most part working hard. – However this... read more