01 Dec 16
Many people come to holiday here in beautiful Noosa, there are many aspects to experience on the Sunshine Coast the amazing coastline or out to the lushness of the Hinterland.
Sometimes they do not want to leave!
If this is you! Our sales or permanent rental team can find you the perfect property to call home.
From high end luxurious properties to budget conscious. We have it all covered.
Come and visit, we would love to share our piece of paradise with you.
Noosa holiday rentals have an extensive range of beautiful properties available to enjoy that everlasting memorable holiday.
Noosa is renowned for its blissful serene and Photogenic scenery.
Whether it's taking in the serenity of our beautiful hinterland or the breathtaking coastline.
This is definitely a bucket list town to visit
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Great Unit, perfect position, the staff at Duke Street were extremely helpful
Gail - July/August 2017
Thank you for your assistance on our regular annual holiday. It is comforting to arrive, after travelling, to a warm and sincere welcome from staff. We would like to thank Penny, Lynda and Lin for their efficient and reassuring service, and communication, during our long stay. See you next year
Dean & Lynne - July 2017
Clean and tidy, light and airy, great location and value for money - we will be back
Gary - July 2017
Latest News & Events
- 12 Apr 18
- Growing up in Noosa you get to know how limitless this place really is, the beaches, the national parks and especially the... read more
- 02 Mar 18
- Noosa is commonly known for its famous beaches and all the beautiful treats that Hastings Street has to offer. It is one of the... read more
- 15 Jan 18
- NOOSA FOOD AND WINE FESTIVAL MAY 2018 – SAVE THE DATE. There really is nothing like good food and wine to bring... read more
- 07 Dec 17
- Well, summer has well and truly hit the Sunshine Coast and in true festive spirit, the sound of clinking champagne glasses fills... read more