15 Jul 15
With Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th being the final few days of the holiday break for some Hastings Street Noosa Heads is busy and buzzing Shoppers, surfers, tourists, locals and no sign of the Antarctic Vortex!
Making my way up and down Hastings at a very relaxed leisurely pace, I came across some new shops and cafes I have not noticed before.
For those of you into urban fashion street ware, jewellery and sneakers, I was able to have a great chat with the owner of - PR Pedestrian Rush - Rocco Lindeque he has some great plans for his shop only just recently opening the shop front this P.R will be able to offer something that Hastings Street currently cannot offer while shopping on Hastings Street.
The shop is minimal with a layout that is inviting and lets you see and take in all that is on sale, letting you quickly find the latest and highest quality gear from all over the planet.
Rocco takes a lot of pride in sourcing the highest quality clothing and has some big plans for sourcing sneakers.
P.R is currently developing its Web-site but has all the social presents on the internet with a YouTube, Instagram and Facebook page.
Make sure you make your way down to P.R Pedestrian Rush and the always evolving Hastings Street, Noosa Heads and enjoy your relaxing stroll up and down amongst the hustle and bustle of your own personal paradise.
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Great Unit, perfect position, the staff at Duke Street were extremely helpful
Gail - July/August 2017
Thank you for your assistance on our regular annual holiday. It is comforting to arrive, after travelling, to a warm and sincere welcome from staff. We would like to thank Penny, Lynda and Lin for their efficient and reassuring service, and communication, during our long stay. See you next year
Dean & Lynne - July 2017
Clean and tidy, light and airy, great location and value for money - we will be back
Gary - July 2017
Latest News & Events
- 19 Sep 18
- NOOSA HOLIDAYS TIME FILLERS… Our wonderful weather has outdone itself again for the September School holidays, Noosa... read more
- 17 Sep 18
- So, winter is finally over! Meaning spring has now sprung…… in saying this we didn’t actually have too many... read more
- 26 Jun 18
- New Accommodation Treats. What an exciting time it is to be a part of Noosa Holiday Rentals! We have so many new... read more
- 13 Jun 18
- Its Sunday here in Noosa and I am sitting in the office on Hastings street, for the most part working hard. – However this... read more