03 Jul 15
Underground Surf has been part of Noosa for over six years, and in that time the personal and professional quality advice has seen it become one of the most successful surf stores in Noosa. The thing is, only the locals really knew about it or where it was in Noosa Junction.
With a grand opening on Hastings Street Noosa this week, Underground is now accessable to everyone that visits Noosa!
Upstairs at the rivermouth end of Hastings Street you will be greeted by showpiece of surfboards, Patagonia surfwear, and the aromas of some amazing coffee.
Take your time to peruse the boards for sale, or just chill out sipping coffee and looking over Hastings Street in the cafe.
If you have just come out of the water, and want to have a quick coffee before heading back to your accommodation, there are board racks to hang your board so you can relax without having to worry about where your beach things are.
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Great Unit, perfect position, the staff at Duke Street were extremely helpful
Gail - July/August 2017
Thank you for your assistance on our regular annual holiday. It is comforting to arrive, after travelling, to a warm and sincere welcome from staff. We would like to thank Penny, Lynda and Lin for their efficient and reassuring service, and communication, during our long stay. See you next year
Dean & Lynne - July 2017
Clean and tidy, light and airy, great location and value for money - we will be back
Gary - July 2017
Latest News & Events
- 19 Sep 18
- NOOSA HOLIDAYS TIME FILLERS… Our wonderful weather has outdone itself again for the September School holidays, Noosa... read more
- 17 Sep 18
- So, winter is finally over! Meaning spring has now sprung…… in saying this we didn’t actually have too many... read more
- 26 Jun 18
- New Accommodation Treats. What an exciting time it is to be a part of Noosa Holiday Rentals! We have so many new... read more
- 13 Jun 18
- Its Sunday here in Noosa and I am sitting in the office on Hastings street, for the most part working hard. – However this... read more