03 Jul 15
Underground Surf has been part of Noosa for over six years, and in that time the personal and professional quality advice has seen it become one of the most successful surf stores in Noosa. The thing is, only the locals really knew about it or where it was in Noosa Junction.
With a grand opening on Hastings Street Noosa this week, Underground is now accessable to everyone that visits Noosa!
Upstairs at the rivermouth end of Hastings Street you will be greeted by showpiece of surfboards, Patagonia surfwear, and the aromas of some amazing coffee.
Take your time to peruse the boards for sale, or just chill out sipping coffee and looking over Hastings Street in the cafe.
If you have just come out of the water, and want to have a quick coffee before heading back to your accommodation, there are board racks to hang your board so you can relax without having to worry about where your beach things are.
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Great Unit, perfect position, the staff at Duke Street were extremely helpful
Gail - July/August 2017
Thank you for your assistance on our regular annual holiday. It is comforting to arrive, after travelling, to a warm and sincere welcome from staff. We would like to thank Penny, Lynda and Lin for their efficient and reassuring service, and communication, during our long stay. See you next year
Dean & Lynne - July 2017
Clean and tidy, light and airy, great location and value for money - we will be back
Gary - July 2017
Latest News & Events
- 12 Apr 18
- Growing up in Noosa you get to know how limitless this place really is, the beaches, the national parks and especially the... read more
- 02 Mar 18
- Noosa is commonly known for its famous beaches and all the beautiful treats that Hastings Street has to offer. It is one of the... read more
- 15 Jan 18
- NOOSA FOOD AND WINE FESTIVAL MAY 2018 – SAVE THE DATE. There really is nothing like good food and wine to bring... read more
- 07 Dec 17
- Well, summer has well and truly hit the Sunshine Coast and in true festive spirit, the sound of clinking champagne glasses fills... read more