17 Aug 17
Noosa has a great reputation for delivering some of the most iconic events in Australia and recently Rococo Restaurant, located in the heart of Hasting Street, did not disappoint being a leading host for ‘Noosa Alive’, with their magnificent marquis erected right on Noosa’s Main Beach.
Holiday Guests and local residents who were lucky enough to purchase tickets for events during ‘Noosa Alive’ experienced a great weekend, full of Latino music, amazing food and, of course, the constant flow of champagne.
Keep an eye out again for next year if you were not lucky enough to experience this time around.
NOOSA JAZZ PARTY
tHIS IS ALWAYS A GREAT EVENT FOR nOOSA
When: 25 August to 3 September 2017
The J also hosts events each night from 31 August to 3 September with
Other venues around Noosa includes the popular dining at participating restaurants and don’t forget the free Sunday Concert held in the Lions Park in Noosaville.
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Great Unit, perfect position, the staff at Duke Street were extremely helpful
Gail - July/August 2017
Thank you for your assistance on our regular annual holiday. It is comforting to arrive, after travelling, to a warm and sincere welcome from staff. We would like to thank Penny, Lynda and Lin for their efficient and reassuring service, and communication, during our long stay. See you next year
Dean & Lynne - July 2017
Clean and tidy, light and airy, great location and value for money - we will be back
Gary - July 2017
Latest News & Events
- 12 Apr 18
- Growing up in Noosa you get to know how limitless this place really is, the beaches, the national parks and especially the... read more
- 02 Mar 18
- Noosa is commonly known for its famous beaches and all the beautiful treats that Hastings Street has to offer. It is one of the... read more
- 15 Jan 18
- NOOSA FOOD AND WINE FESTIVAL MAY 2018 – SAVE THE DATE. There really is nothing like good food and wine to bring... read more
- 07 Dec 17
- Well, summer has well and truly hit the Sunshine Coast and in true festive spirit, the sound of clinking champagne glasses fills... read more