17 Aug 17
Noosa has a great reputation for delivering some of the most iconic events in Australia and recently Rococo Restaurant, located in the heart of Hasting Street, did not disappoint being a leading host for ‘Noosa Alive’, with their magnificent marquis erected right on Noosa’s Main Beach.
Holiday Guests and local residents who were lucky enough to purchase tickets for events during ‘Noosa Alive’ experienced a great weekend, full of Latino music, amazing food and, of course, the constant flow of champagne.
Keep an eye out again for next year if you were not lucky enough to experience this time around.
NOOSA JAZZ PARTY
tHIS IS ALWAYS A GREAT EVENT FOR nOOSA
When: 25 August to 3 September 2017
The J also hosts events each night from 31 August to 3 September with
Other venues around Noosa includes the popular dining at participating restaurants and don’t forget the free Sunday Concert held in the Lions Park in Noosaville.
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Great Unit, perfect position, the staff at Duke Street were extremely helpful
Gail - July/August 2017
Thank you for your assistance on our regular annual holiday. It is comforting to arrive, after travelling, to a warm and sincere welcome from staff. We would like to thank Penny, Lynda and Lin for their efficient and reassuring service, and communication, during our long stay. See you next year
Dean & Lynne - July 2017
Clean and tidy, light and airy, great location and value for money - we will be back
Gary - July 2017
Latest News & Events
- 19 Sep 18
- NOOSA HOLIDAYS TIME FILLERS… Our wonderful weather has outdone itself again for the September School holidays, Noosa... read more
- 17 Sep 18
- So, winter is finally over! Meaning spring has now sprung…… in saying this we didn’t actually have too many... read more
- 26 Jun 18
- New Accommodation Treats. What an exciting time it is to be a part of Noosa Holiday Rentals! We have so many new... read more
- 13 Jun 18
- Its Sunday here in Noosa and I am sitting in the office on Hastings street, for the most part working hard. – However this... read more