30 Oct 17
Looking for an excuse to visit Noosa on the Sunshine Coast and love BEER! The Sunshine Coast is developing a huge following on the Craft Beer Culture Scene.
The most popular at this time is the Broughaha in Maleny. http://brouhahabrewery.com.au/
Not only does it serve beer but great coffee and food as well. Reservations are a must, especially on the weekend. A tasting card will cost you $30 but well worth the trip.
The original Bonsai Brewhouse in sleepy Pomona. This brewhouse is located in a rustic building with a veranda lined with Bonsai. Checkout their opening times on their facebook page.
Eumundi has its own Brewery combined in the ImperialHotel.http://www.imperialhoteleumundi.com.au/eumundi-brewery Enjoy a trip to the local market and combine a cooling pale ale!
A trip to Cooroy is a must to visit the Copperhead Restaurant & Brewery. Here beer and food (high end pub food) are plentiful. This is purpose built building with loads of timber and chandeliers. https://www.copperheadbrewery.com.au/
Again reservations are a must on the weekends.
A brewhouse is currently under construction on Rene Street in Noosa. Keep you posted on that!
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Great Unit, perfect position, the staff at Duke Street were extremely helpful
Gail - July/August 2017
Thank you for your assistance on our regular annual holiday. It is comforting to arrive, after travelling, to a warm and sincere welcome from staff. We would like to thank Penny, Lynda and Lin for their efficient and reassuring service, and communication, during our long stay. See you next year
Dean & Lynne - July 2017
Clean and tidy, light and airy, great location and value for money - we will be back
Gary - July 2017
Latest News & Events
- 12 Apr 18
- Growing up in Noosa you get to know how limitless this place really is, the beaches, the national parks and especially the... read more
- 02 Mar 18
- Noosa is commonly known for its famous beaches and all the beautiful treats that Hastings Street has to offer. It is one of the... read more
- 15 Jan 18
- NOOSA FOOD AND WINE FESTIVAL MAY 2018 – SAVE THE DATE. There really is nothing like good food and wine to bring... read more
- 07 Dec 17
- Well, summer has well and truly hit the Sunshine Coast and in true festive spirit, the sound of clinking champagne glasses fills... read more