30 Oct 17
Looking for an excuse to visit Noosa on the Sunshine Coast and love BEER! The Sunshine Coast is developing a huge following on the Craft Beer Culture Scene.
The most popular at this time is the Broughaha in Maleny. http://brouhahabrewery.com.au/
Not only does it serve beer but great coffee and food as well. Reservations are a must, especially on the weekend. A tasting card will cost you $30 but well worth the trip.
The original Bonsai Brewhouse in sleepy Pomona. This brewhouse is located in a rustic building with a veranda lined with Bonsai. Checkout their opening times on their facebook page.
Eumundi has its own Brewery combined in the ImperialHotel.http://www.imperialhoteleumundi.com.au/eumundi-brewery Enjoy a trip to the local market and combine a cooling pale ale!
A trip to Cooroy is a must to visit the Copperhead Restaurant & Brewery. Here beer and food (high end pub food) are plentiful. This is purpose built building with loads of timber and chandeliers. https://www.copperheadbrewery.com.au/
Again reservations are a must on the weekends.
A brewhouse is currently under construction on Rene Street in Noosa. Keep you posted on that!
Looking for a last-minute Noosa Getaway?
Then check out our reduced rates across the board
21 September to 14 October 2018
Call now and chat to our friendly Reservations Team on 07 5447 3566
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Great Unit, perfect position, the staff at Duke Street were extremely helpful
Gail - July/August 2017
Thank you for your assistance on our regular annual holiday. It is comforting to arrive, after travelling, to a warm and sincere welcome from staff. We would like to thank Penny, Lynda and Lin for their efficient and reassuring service, and communication, during our long stay. See you next year
Dean & Lynne - July 2017
Clean and tidy, light and airy, great location and value for money - we will be back
Gary - July 2017
Latest News & Events
- 19 Sep 18
- NOOSA HOLIDAYS TIME FILLERS… Our wonderful weather has outdone itself again for the September School holidays, Noosa... read more
- 17 Sep 18
- So, winter is finally over! Meaning spring has now sprung…… in saying this we didn’t actually have too many... read more
- 26 Jun 18
- New Accommodation Treats. What an exciting time it is to be a part of Noosa Holiday Rentals! We have so many new... read more
- 13 Jun 18
- Its Sunday here in Noosa and I am sitting in the office on Hastings street, for the most part working hard. – However this... read more