19 Jun 17
There is always a Festival of some sort happening in Noosa and June is no exception with the NOOSA FESTIVAL OF WATER happening on Sunday June 26. This annual event is held at the Noosa Botanic Gardens and is a free family event. A perfect way to start off the school holidays.
You can take in one of the many wildlife and eco presentations, including snakes, reptiles and dingoes. There will be fishing tips to be had or if you are an early riser you could enter the Lake Mac Bass Fishing Comp which tags and releases the fish. Looking for a lazy day then you could simply sit back and enjoy free music and entertainment including the Gubbi Gubbi aboriginal dancers, in the amphitheatre which overlooks Lake Macdonald. You can bring along your picnic basket or just enjoy the foods for sale around the gardens.
There will be free paddle boarding and kayaks so if you have been wanting to try out these fabulous sports this could be for you in the lovely flat lake conditions.
For more information head to www.noosafestivalofwater.org for up to the minute updates you can also check their facebook page
Looking for a last-minute Noosa Getaway?
Then check out our reduced rates across the board
21 September to 14 October 2018
Call now and chat to our friendly Reservations Team on 07 5447 3566
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Great Unit, perfect position, the staff at Duke Street were extremely helpful
Gail - July/August 2017
Thank you for your assistance on our regular annual holiday. It is comforting to arrive, after travelling, to a warm and sincere welcome from staff. We would like to thank Penny, Lynda and Lin for their efficient and reassuring service, and communication, during our long stay. See you next year
Dean & Lynne - July 2017
Clean and tidy, light and airy, great location and value for money - we will be back
Gary - July 2017
Latest News & Events
- 19 Sep 18
- NOOSA HOLIDAYS TIME FILLERS… Our wonderful weather has outdone itself again for the September School holidays, Noosa... read more
- 17 Sep 18
- So, winter is finally over! Meaning spring has now sprung…… in saying this we didn’t actually have too many... read more
- 26 Jun 18
- New Accommodation Treats. What an exciting time it is to be a part of Noosa Holiday Rentals! We have so many new... read more
- 13 Jun 18
- Its Sunday here in Noosa and I am sitting in the office on Hastings street, for the most part working hard. – However this... read more