07 Jun 16
Coming up in Noosa later in 2016 !
The inaugural Noosa International Film Festival is set to run from 3 to 6 November 2016!
From the entertaining to inspirational, environmental to thought-provoking, the Noosa International Film Festival will showcase Australian and international new release films, incredible short films and world cinema titles to a discerning audience of film-lovers and filmmakers.
Official selection screenings of up to 75 short films will feature across 5 cinema venues throughout the world-renowned destination of Noosa.
For the creatives, Filmmaking Masterclasses and a live Q&A session with an industry leader will inspire and encourage education and excellence in filmmaking.
This is a world of cinema you won't want to miss.
For more information visit www.niff.com.au.
Film submissions are open to 2 August.
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Great Unit, perfect position, the staff at Duke Street were extremely helpful
Gail - July/August 2017
Thank you for your assistance on our regular annual holiday. It is comforting to arrive, after travelling, to a warm and sincere welcome from staff. We would like to thank Penny, Lynda and Lin for their efficient and reassuring service, and communication, during our long stay. See you next year
Dean & Lynne - July 2017
Clean and tidy, light and airy, great location and value for money - we will be back
Gary - July 2017
Latest News & Events
- 12 Apr 18
- Growing up in Noosa you get to know how limitless this place really is, the beaches, the national parks and especially the... read more
- 02 Mar 18
- Noosa is commonly known for its famous beaches and all the beautiful treats that Hastings Street has to offer. It is one of the... read more
- 15 Jan 18
- NOOSA FOOD AND WINE FESTIVAL MAY 2018 – SAVE THE DATE. There really is nothing like good food and wine to bring... read more
- 07 Dec 17
- Well, summer has well and truly hit the Sunshine Coast and in true festive spirit, the sound of clinking champagne glasses fills... read more