07 Jun 16
Coming up in Noosa later in 2016 !
The inaugural Noosa International Film Festival is set to run from 3 to 6 November 2016!
From the entertaining to inspirational, environmental to thought-provoking, the Noosa International Film Festival will showcase Australian and international new release films, incredible short films and world cinema titles to a discerning audience of film-lovers and filmmakers.
Official selection screenings of up to 75 short films will feature across 5 cinema venues throughout the world-renowned destination of Noosa.
For the creatives, Filmmaking Masterclasses and a live Q&A session with an industry leader will inspire and encourage education and excellence in filmmaking.
This is a world of cinema you won't want to miss.
For more information visit www.niff.com.au.
Film submissions are open to 2 August.
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Great Unit, perfect position, the staff at Duke Street were extremely helpful
Gail - July/August 2017
Thank you for your assistance on our regular annual holiday. It is comforting to arrive, after travelling, to a warm and sincere welcome from staff. We would like to thank Penny, Lynda and Lin for their efficient and reassuring service, and communication, during our long stay. See you next year
Dean & Lynne - July 2017
Clean and tidy, light and airy, great location and value for money - we will be back
Gary - July 2017
Latest News & Events
- 19 Sep 18
- NOOSA HOLIDAYS TIME FILLERS… Our wonderful weather has outdone itself again for the September School holidays, Noosa... read more
- 17 Sep 18
- So, winter is finally over! Meaning spring has now sprung…… in saying this we didn’t actually have too many... read more
- 26 Jun 18
- New Accommodation Treats. What an exciting time it is to be a part of Noosa Holiday Rentals! We have so many new... read more
- 13 Jun 18
- Its Sunday here in Noosa and I am sitting in the office on Hastings street, for the most part working hard. – However this... read more