04 Jun 18
The Noosa Hill Climb 2018.
CALLING ALL CAR LOVERS ! – Or those of us who just love some action packed events;
This weekend coming – the 9th and 10th of June, we have the first of 2 annual Noosa Hill Climb events.
With 14 corners winding through the Tewantin National Park, this is the most challenging hill climbs in Australia!!
With over 150 entries this year, we will be watching a wide range of cars, models such as the Skelta, XU1s, Minis, Fiats, GTs and Jags, race to the very top.
Spectators will have access to the ‘pits’ and plenty of great grandstand seating at some of the most spectacular corners.
Come for the weekend – and join in on Friday the 8th as we have a STREET PARADE down the famous Hastings Street, between 3:30 – 4:30pm.
Showing off all the cars that are entered and ready to compete for the big event over the 2 days to follow. Make your way down to the Noosa Beach Surf Club for your chance to see some of these beautiful cars up close and personal!
The Land & Sea Brewery in Noosaville will be holding a ‘MEET AND GREET’ of all drivers and members on the Friday night as well.
Get your tickets now via www.noosacarclub.com.au – Tickets are $15 for a one day access – or $25 for the whole weekend.
Get your accommodation here:
We hope to see you there !
- Noosa Hill Accommodation
- Hastings Street Accommodation
- Sunshine & Southern Beaches
- Little Cove Accommodation
- Noosa Waters Accommodation
- Noosaville Accommodation
- Noosa Sound Accommodation
- Noosa Heads Accommodation
Great Unit, perfect position, the staff at Duke Street were extremely helpful
Gail - July/August 2017
Thank you for your assistance on our regular annual holiday. It is comforting to arrive, after travelling, to a warm and sincere welcome from staff. We would like to thank Penny, Lynda and Lin for their efficient and reassuring service, and communication, during our long stay. See you next year
Dean & Lynne - July 2017
Clean and tidy, light and airy, great location and value for money - we will be back
Gary - July 2017
Latest News & Events
- 26 Jun 18
- New Accommodation Treats. What an exciting time it is to be a part of Noosa Holiday Rentals! We have so many new... read more
- 13 Jun 18
- Its Sunday here in Noosa and I am sitting in the office on Hastings street, for the most part working hard. – However this... read more
- 04 Jun 18
- The Noosa Hill Climb 2018. CALLING ALL CAR LOVERS ! – Or those of us who just love some action packed even... read more
- 20 May 18
- Run Away Noosa. On Saturday the 26th of May, put on your running shoes –Grab some friends and family and... read more